The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This page lists all the military forts in Skyrim.
- Ashfallow CitadelDB — An old Imperial fort, currently being used as a base of operations by the Morag Tong.
- Bloodlet Throne — A small fort occupied by vampires, vampire thralls, and wolves.
- Broken Tower Redoubt — A medium-sized fort occupied by Forsworn.
- Castle VolkiharDG — A large fortress on an island far west of Solitude, north-northwest of Northwatch Keep.
- Cracked Tusk Keep — A medium-sized fort located to the west of Falkreath.
- Darklight Tower — A medium-sized fort occupied by hagravens.
- Driftshade Refuge — A medium-sized fort located southeast of Dawnstar.
- Faldar's Tooth — A medium-sized fort located west of Riften and north of Goldenglow Estate.
- Fellglow Keep — A large fort east-northeast of Whiterun, inhabited by mages.
- Fort Amol — A medium-sized fort northwest of Darkwater Crossing along the White River, initially occupied by elemental mages.
- Fort DawnguardDG — A large fort southeast of Riften which serves as the Dawnguard's base of operations.
- Fort Dunstad — A large fort south of Dawnstar, initially occupied by bandits.
- Fort Fellhammer — A medium-sized fort and iron mine inhabited by bandits, south of Dawnstar.
- Fort FrostmothDB — A small fortress located southeast of Raven Rock and northeast of Old Attius Farm.
- Fort Greenwall — A large fort south-southeast of Shor's Stone, northwest of Riften, initially occupied by bandits.
- Fort Greymoor — A medium-sized fort west of the Western Watchtower near Whiterun, initially occupied by bandits.
- Fort Hraggstad — A medium-sized fort north of Dragon Bridge, initially occupied by bandits.
- Fort Kastav — A medium-sized fort northwest of Windhelm on the main Whiterun-Winterhold road, initially occupied by warlocks and skeletons.
- Fort Neugrad — A medium-sized fort southeast of Helgen, initially occupied by bandits.
- Fort Snowhawk — A medium-sized fort just west of Morthal, initially occupied by necromancers and skeletons.
- Fort Sungard — A large fort located strategically at the crossroads between the Reach, Whiterun Hold, and Falkreath Hold, initially occupied by Forsworn.
- Gallows Rock — A small fort occupied by the Silver Hand.
- Harmugstahl — A medium-sized fort located north-northwest of Karthwasten and east of Dragontooth Crater.
- High Hrothgar — A small settlement roughly halfway up the Throat of the World, and east of Whiterun.
- Highpoint TowerDB — A ruined fort in the Ash Wastes northeast of Raven Rock and west of Tel Mithryn.
- Ilinalta's Deep — A medium-sized fort on the shore of Lake Ilinalta that mysteriously collapsed.
- Mistwatch — A medium-sized fort located at the northern base of the mountains on the border of the Rift and Eastmarch, just southeast of the Atronach Stone on the edge of the hot springs.
- Morvunskar — A small fort southwest of, and overlooking, Windhelm.
- Nightcaller Temple — A ruined fort on the clifftop overlooking Dawnstar.
- Northwatch Keep — A medium-sized fort in northwest Haafingar, to the west of Fort Hraggstad.
- Treva's Watch — A medium-sized fort situated to the southeast of Ivarstead, south of Sarethi Farm.
- Western Watchtower — A small fort just west of Whiterun.