- "A daedrat I killed ended up following me home … as a ghost. Now I use it to keep my relatives from staying with me."—Theldyn Faden, Explorer
- According to Nibenese legend, a house where its owner was murdered will be haunted by the shade of their cat, sent from beyond by Lord Hollowjack to torment the killer with eternal shame and guilt.
Gloam Wolf Cub
- Hailing from Nocturnal's Oblivion realm of Evergloam, the Gloam Wolf Cub seems to oscillate like an optical illusion between adorable and sinister.
The Gloam Wolf Cub was available for during ESO's 2019 Anniversary Jubilee, from April 25 through May 9 as a Crown Gem exclusive. It resembles a Gloam Wolf, seen in service to the Daedric Prince Nocturnal. Its default name is "Pupshadow".200
Gloomspore Bear Cub
- "Integrating research left behind by Ahzidal the Enchanter, I crafted a bear cub from spores acquired from a well-traveled merchant. This creature bumbles around a bit more than its animal counterpart, but it glows! Perfection!"—Mage Naleldil
Gloomspore Guar Calf
- "No better companion exists than my devoted Gloomspore Guar Calf. I used spores known for their calming properties to modify the guar's temperament. Regrettably, it makes the creature gassy, but unmatched loyalty is worth opening windows."—Mage Naleldil
- "Challenged by a colleague, I created a pony-fungus creature. The first few stood as still as statues, so I added manic morels from Dementia. That livened things up considerably. If you adopt one, I suggest keeping it out of your parlor."—Mage Naleldil
Gloomspore Senche Cub
- "To the surprise of none but the most hard-hearted, I made a tumbling ball of fungal-fur in the form of a senche cub. How could I not? And shame on any who pass this adorable bundle of spores without smiling."—Mage Naleldil
Gloomspore Wolf Pup
- "I designed some adorable wolf pups, adding oxblood fungus spores to see if that instills fierce guardianship in them. It worked—they now guard my feet from things like boots and stockings. Consider garbing yourself out of their sight!"—Mage Naleldil
Gold-Cap Shroom Shalk
- It isn't well known outside financial circles, but somewhere in the basement or sub-level of every bank in Morrowind you'll find the institution's mascot, a sweet old waddling Gold-Cap Shroom Shalk. The symbolism, of course, is obvious.
The Gold-Cap Shroom Shalk is a pet available in the Scalecaller Crown Crates as an Epic-level reward. Its default name is "Funguspuppy".
Goldenback Spider Lackey
- For most people, giant spiders are just loathsome monsters to be destroyed by fire and steel, but Mephala Cultists know that they're highly intelligent (for, you know, arthropods) and surprisingly trainable. The Goldenbacks are by far the friendliest.
Great Daenian Hound
- The Great Daenians are gigantic hounds bred as protectors and companions by the Beldama Wyrd coven. Despite their size and strength, they are surprisingly gentle except when roused to the defense of their masters.
The Great Daenian Hound was available in the Crown Store for 1000 during the month of July, 2018. It returned in 2020, and was available from July 2 to July 8. Its default name is "Belle".
Gray Morthal Mastiff
- Bull Mastiffs from Morthal in Skyrim are fearless and tireless hunters inured to the hardships of the frozen marshes. The gray breed are quite popular with rogues, thieves, and (incongruously) priests.
The Gray Morthal Mastiff is a pet available in the Psijic Vault Crates as a Superior-level reward. Its default name is "Gregjar".
Graywinter Sabre Cat Cub
- Though adorable, even as cubs these sabre cats seek out trolls in the White River region, hoping to nip at their flesh and bring them down by sheer force of numbers. Luckily for you, you're not a troll! Also, we mentioned they're adorable, yes?
Green Dragon Imp
- "Ha ha! Fooled you, didn't it? Looks just like a Baby Dragon, doesn't it? Well, there are no such things, and you should know better. It's just an Illusion Imp with a rather Peryite look to it. Baby Dragon, really!" —Abnur Tharn
Grisly Banekin Mummy
- Complete with wrappings and a creepy mask, the Grisly Banekin Mummy will accompany you on all your journeys, causing boundless horror among all who see it!
The Grisly Banekin Mummy was offered as a Daily Reward for the month of October 2019. It was available during the third week. Its default name is "Grinmaw".
Grisly Mummy Tabby
- The reason behind the creation of this tabby was simple: Cats kill rodents. Mummified and mobile cats will kill rodents indefinitely. Thus this bandage-bound pet was ... born?
- Though you know it's just going to grow up and become big, dumb, scaly livestock, how can you resist those lizard-calf eyes?
The Guar-Lizard Calf is an upcoming pet. Its default name is "Googly".