- Though this adorable fawn's kin shimmer with hues different than its own, the first color ever seen was the pearly white glow on this one. Give it enough care and you can help it overcome its shyness, allowing it to cavort at your side.
The Vale Fawn was available in the Crown Store for 800 . It first became available on August 13, 2020, and was removed from the Crown Store on January 19, 2021. It is now available as an Epic-level reward in Ayleid crates. Its default name is "Wetnose".
- This imp, after being caged by Vampires, freed itself and can now join you in your journeys. Easily spooked, it often changes into a Vampiric Dragon form, hoping to seem fiercer than it is.
The Vampiric Dragon Imp was included in the free Player Appreciation Bundle. It is actually a red Illusion Imp, but most of the time it will magically disguise itself as a tiny vampiric dragon. Its default name is "Needletooth".
- A haj mota is an ambush predator, waiting patiently in concealment until its prey should come into attack range. The Verdigris breed tends to hide in algae-covered pools where its color acts as camouflage.
- A reptilian pal from Morrowind, where they're known for quickness, devotion, and a mildly offensive odor.
Vermilion Scuttlers were given to players with the Explorer's Pack pre-order bonus. Its default name is "Warty".
- "A tale says these green frogs grew as large as Dragons, but envied the Dragons and their wings. One pact with Peryite later, and they gained their wings but lost their size. So, best not to make pacts with Peryite. Yet they are amusing companions."—Daixth
The Viridescent Dragon Frog is a green dragon frog pet. It was available for free as a Twitch Drop to all players who watched the Elder Scrolls Online Global Reveal Event live on Twitch on January 26, 2021. As with all Twitch stream promotions, your Twitch account had to be linked to your ESO account in order to receive the pet. Its default name is "Happyhopper".
- A mage from Lilmoth found a way to, ahem, 'tame' these green slimes. Yes, it will follow you around, leaving a disgusting trail of slime, but it's hardly docile. My apprentice's so-called 'pet' woke me by trying to engulf my face.—Aleri Andalor
Acquired by finding and using seven Voriplasm Trap Parts, which can be found in Murkmire Strongboxes during the Murkmire Celebration. Its default name is "Gibblegog".
- The Common, or Demotic Vvardvark has become, in just a few years, an everyday sight on the island of Vvardenfell. But where did they come FROM? Popular opinion points the finger at the wizards of House Telvanni—but they get blamed for everything.
Vvardvarks were available from the Crown Store for 700 from July 13, 2017 through February 12, 2018. They can currently be obtained from Psijic Vault Crates as a Superior-level reward. Its default name is "Lickspittle".