The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Vale of the Guardians — A wooded grove in the forests of Daenia in southern Glenumbra.
- Beldama Wyrd Tree — A secluded glade in the forests of Daenia in southern Glenumbra.
- Deleyn's Mill — A farm and lumbermill in southeastern Glenumbra, east of Daggerfall.
- Turning of the Trees: Help the Wyrd Sisters set up a ward to protect Deleyn's Mill.
- Ash and Reprieve: Rescue the villagers scattered around Deleyn's Mill.
- The Wyrd Tree's Roots: Cleanse the roots of the Wyrd Tree and evacuate Deleyn's Mill.
- The Wyrd Sisters: Meet with Wyress Ileana and investigate the corruption in Daenia.
- Seeking the Guardians: Discover what has become of the elemental guardians.
- Champion of the Guardians: Restore the link between the Wyrd Sisters and the guardians.
- To the Wyrd Tree: Locate Wyress Gwen near the Wyrd Tree to see how you can help.
- Reclaiming the Elements: Help the Wyrd Sisters reclaim the Beldama Wyrd.
- Purifying the Wyrd Tree: Destroy the corruption of the Beldama Wyrd Tree.