The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Guts; Small Game|
Rats are common pests, and drop guts when killed.
- A Tale of Two Mothers: Uncover a plot hatching in the Shimmerene underground.
- Exquisite Tears: "Procure" a bottle of rare wine.
- Ratting Them Out: Disrupt a meeting of agitated citizens.
- School Daze: Help new students pass their entrance tests.
- Troublemakers: Help two mischief-makers prank their friend.
- Students, students of Shad Astula that have been transformed into rats by an improper spell
- Wharf Rats, rats found at the docks of Davon's Watch
- Dapper, a white pet rat found aboard The Silver Cormorant
- Meht, a pet rat found in Stormhold
- Mournhold Packrat, a rat with a pack for collecting things found in the Vault of Moawita
- Petey, a pet rat found in Kozanset
- The Rodent Thing, an undead abomination made of rat parts created by Adamir
- Whiskey the Rat
- Mournhold Packrats are giant rats that are available as pets.