The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This article is about the pet. For the creature, see Mournhold Packrat (creature).
- Are you the kind of adventurer who simply Must Loot Everything? Being followed around by the Mournhold Packrat, an actual cargo rodent, tells the world that you're an Acquisitionist who's not going to leave behind a single spoon!
|Acquired From||Crown Store|
960 20% discount
|Availability||June 11, 2020|
|Category||Non-Combat Pets (Inventory)|
|Limit Type||Special Collectible|
The Mournhold Packrat was made available in the Crown Store for 1,200 on June 11, 2020. When purchased, it increases the inventory capacity of each of your characters by 5. This increase is passive and there is no requirement to make the rat your active pet. Its default name is "Cargo".
It has gone on sale at a 20% discount (960 ) for all players a number of times, typically once a year between April and July.
- Crown Store - June 11, 2020
- Crown Store - April 12, 2021 - April 15, 2021 (Discounted)
- Crown Store - July 12, 2021 - July 15, 2021 (Discounted)
- Crown Store - April (?), 2023 - April 13, 2023 (Discounted)
- This pet is based on the Pack Rat available in the Tribunal expansion for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.