|Book||Crafting Motif 67: Welkynar|
|Armor Styles||1||Weapon Styles||1|
- "Though the Knightly Order of the Welkynars numbers no more than four members at a time, each of those knights needs a broad array of equipment, including armor of all weights as well as a complete array of weapons," writes Sir Relequen, Wing Captain of the Welkynars. — Crown Store description
The Welkynar Style is a crafting skill that can only be learned by reading the chapters of the Crafting Motif 67: Welkynar book. Like all styles, it is purely cosmetic. Items will have the same stats regardless of the style you use.
Individual chapters can be crafted by collecting ten Welkynar Style Motif Fragments which can be obtained by killing Z'Maja in Cloudrest on Veteran mode, or on Normal mode with all of her Welkynar Shade allies present. The harder the fight, the more motif fragments will drop as illustrated in the table below:
|Z'Maja + 1 Welkynar||0||4|
|Z'Maja + 2 Welkynars||0||6|
|Z'Maja + 3 Welkynars||1||10|
Next a Welkynar Binding is required to combine the ten fragments into a random chapter. You can earn a Welkynar Binding once a week by completing Woe of the Welkynars. Crafting item in the Welkynar style requires Gryphon Plume.
Welkynar style sets include:
- Aegis of Galenwe (perfect)
- Arms of Relequen (perfect)
- Mantle of Siroria (perfect)
- Vestment of Olorime (perfect)
Weapons and Shields
|Weapons and Shields|