Online:Assassins League Style
|Assassins League Style|
|Book||Crafting Motif 34: Assassins League Style|
|Armor Styles||1||Weapon Styles||1|
- "Motif book and style items that enable crafting in the Assassins League style. Garb yourself appropriately for those times when you bring about someone's end." — Crown Store description
- "A secret society of assassins, a guild of killers for hire—now that makes sense. That's just good business. And like every good business, we have standards. You wish to join us, and dress like one of our league? Then follow these instructions to craft a—dare I say it—killer outfit." –The Gray Maybe — Crown Store showcase description
The Assassins League Style is a crafting skill that can only be learned by reading the chapters of the Crafting Motif 34: Assassins League Style book. These chapters (or rarely the entire book) can be found from world bosses and delve bosses in the Gold Coast. Crafting Assassins League items requires Tainted Blood, which can be refined from 10 samples of Dried Blood. The style materials are obtained by murdering citizens with the Blade of Woe, and the drop rate is increased by both your knowledge of the Assassins League style, and also your rank in the Dark Brotherhood.
Like all styles, it is purely cosmetic. Items will have the same stats regardless of the style you use. It was made available in the Crown Store for 3,000 on January 5, 2017. It was later available from March 14 to March 18, 2019.
- Garlas Agea: Ironfang drops Helmets, Legs, Shields, Shoulders, and Staves.
- Hrota Cave: Exulus drops Boots, Bows, Chests, Maces, and Swords.
- Kvatch Arena: Knight Commander Panthius drops Daggers and Gloves.
- Tribune's Folly: Limenauruus drops Axes and Belts.
|Light Armor||Homespun, Linen, Cotton, Spidersilk, Ebonthread, Kresh, Ironthread, Silverweave, Shadowspun|
|Medium Armor||Rawhide, Hide, Leather, Full-Leather, Fell, Brigandine, Ironhide, Superb, Shadowhide|
|Heavy Armor||Iron, Steel, Orichalc, Dwarven, Ebon, Calcinium, Galatite, Quicksilver, Voidsteel|
Weapons and Shields
|Iron, Steel, Orichalc, Dwarven, Ebon, Calcinium, Galatite, Quicksilver, Voidsteel||Maple, Oak, Beech, Hickory, Yew, Birch, Ash, Mahogany, Nightwood|