Online:Cadwell's Kitchen Style
|Cadwell's Kitchen Style|
|Armor Styles||1||Weapon Styles||1|
Cadwell's Kitchen Style is an outfit style worn by Cadwell. It takes the form of makeshift weapons and armor, thrown together using various kitchen utensils. It can only be learned by reading Style Pages associated with the set. Weapons and armor cannot be crafted in this motif, but the style can be applied to an outfit using an outfit station. Like all styles, it is purely cosmetic.
Weapon pages (known as "Cadwell's Kitchen Arms Pack") were available during the 2019 Jester's Festival and Dragon Rise events. They could be obtained from the Stupendous Jester's Festival Box or bought from The Impresario for five Event Tickets each. However, pages can still be obtained from Guild Stores.
- Style Page: Cadwell's "Battle Axe"
- Style Page: Cadwell's "Maul"
- Style Page: Cadwell's "Greatsword"
- Style Page: Cadwell's "Axe"
- Style Page: Cadwell's "Bow"
- Style Page: Cadwell's "Dagger"
- Style Page: Cadwell's "Mace"
- Style Page: Cadwell's "Shield"
- Style Page: Cadwell's "Staff"
- Style Page: Cadwell's "Sword"
- "This includes a complete set of Outfit looks for armor in the Cadwell's Kitchen style. Only the most violent of kitchenware will do for an adventurer such as yourself, of course."
The entire armor motif was available by purchasing Cadwell's Kitchen Style Pack from the Crown Store for 1,500 during the Jester's Festival of 2019 and 2021. In 2021, it was offered to ESO Plus Members at a discounted 1,200 .
|Weapons and Shields|
- Prior to his appearance in Elsweyr, Cadwell did not use any of this motif. Instead, he wore a full set of light Soul-Shriven Style (minus the hat), with a Breton sword.
- The helm is similar in appearance to Cadwell's Helm of Heroism collectible, though neither the Kitchen style nor the Helm of Heroism quite match the one Cadwell wears.