Online:Abnur Tharn Style
|Abnur Tharn Style|
|Armor Styles||1||Weapon Styles||1|
The Abnur Tharn is an outfit style worn by Abnur Tharn. It can only be learned by reading Style Pages associated with the set. Weapons and armor cannot be crafted in this motif, but the style can be applied to an outfit using an outfit station. Like all styles, it is purely cosmetic.
Tharn's updated apparel in Northern Elsweyr is also considered part of the Abnur Tharn style, but is in no way obtainable.
Style pages were only available during the 2019 Anniversary Jubilee event. They could be obtained from the Anniversary Jubilee Gift Box or bought from The Impresario for five Event Tickets each. However, pages can still be obtained from Guild Stores.
- Style Page: Abnur Tharn's Jerkin
- Style Page: Abnur Tharn's Epaulets
- Style Page: Abnur Tharn's Gloves
- Style Page: Abnur Tharn's Sash
- Style Page: Abnur Tharn's Breeches
- Style Page: Abnur Tharn's Shoes
- Style Page: Abnur Tharn's Dagger
- Style Page: Abnur Tharn's Staff
|Weapons and Shields|
- The Helmet style can be found in the data, but it remains unobtainable. Abnur himself does not wear the helmet or use the dagger, so they are never seen by the character. They have however been seen in concept art.
- The Imperial Chancellor costume is almost identical to the pieces in this set.
- Volar's Crescent Dagger and Volar's Crescent Staff bear the style of the dagger and staff. They can be drop from Lord Dregas Volar when defeated.