|This page is currently being redesigned for the Lore Places Project (LPP).
The page may need work to meet the standards outlined on the project page.
|Appears in||Arena, ESO|
Shornhelm, sometimes spelled Sharnhelm, is a city in northern High Rock which stands at the center of one of the eight kingdoms of the region. It is known for being the Keeper of the Crypt of Hearts.
- Arena was originally conceived as a fighting game featuring a tournament that took the player to each of Tamriel's cities to challenge different gladiatorial teams. According to a file from that stage of development left behind in the final game, Shornhelm's gladiatorial team would have been called "the War Mages".[UOL 1]
- Etiquette With Rulers — Erystera Ligen
- Northpoint: An Assessment — Chancellor Regina Troivois
- Travails and Triumphs of a Monarch — His Majesty King Emeric
- Guide to the Daggerfall Covenant
- Brief History of the Empire v 3 — Stronach k'Thojj III
Note: the following references are not from official sources. They are included to provide a rounder background to this article, but may not reflect established lore.