Horses • Felines • Guar • Bears • Camels • Wolves • Other
- The Badger Bears of southern Blackwood were nearly extinct in the wild when they were saved by the intervention from an unlikely source, an Imperial noble. Viscount Glorion of Leyawiin rescued the species by breeding them as mounts.
The Badger Bear is a mount that was available in the Crown Store from November 1, 2018 to November 5, 2018. Its default name is "Honey".
Bal Foyen Circus Guar
- Like other reptilian creatures, Guar can be bred for bright, even gaudy colors. The Argonians of Dhalmora offer this entertaining variant, a popular performer in Tamriel's traveling shows.
The Bal Foyen Circus Guar was available in the Crown Store from May 31 to June 4, 2018. Its default name is "Garish".
Banded Guar Charger
- A breed of guar bred for cavalry use, able to carry an armored warrior into battle.
Bay Dun Horse
- This energetic mount was bred for speed and agility and is well-liked by battlefield scouts.
The Bay Dun Horse is a brown horse mount available from stablemasters for 42,700 . Its default name is "Starlight". This mount was originally called Light Horse before Update 6, and had 10 extra points in Speed training, hence the description. Since the introduction of Riding Skill in Update 6, the only difference between this mount and others is cosmetic.
- "So, it's a Bear. Only it's a Lizard. And you can ride it? Shor's bones! That's all I need to know. I'll take it!" —Celebrated Nord Envoy Rigurt the Brash
The Bear-Lizard Steed is available from the Xanmeer Crown Crates as an Apex-level reward.. Its default name is "Roly-Scaly".
- The Black Bear is common across Cyrodiil, but is also seen north into High Rock and Skyrim, where it is considered a warrior's mount.
Black Camel of Ill Omen
- Most riders consider black camels to be creatures of bad luck and misfortune. But if you're a thief riding off into the night with your ill-gotten gains, you might see things differently.
Black Mane Lion
- At the Palace of the Mane near Torval, by tradition the Bi-Lunar Guard are all mounted on matching Black Mane Lions, which are reserved for them alone. So be wary if you ride your Black Mane near Torval, lest you anger the Bi-Lunars!
The Black Mane Lion is a mount available in the Storm Atronach Crown Crates as a Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Nightmane".
- The Black Senche-Lion is the preferred mount of Elsweyr's greatest thieves, who want a ride that's both fierce and can fade into the dark of night. According to legend, the most famous Black Senche-Lion of all was Rajhin's mount Umbrage, which could both talk and, for brief periods, fly!
The Black Senche-Lion was available from the Crown Store from April 13, 2017 until April 17, 2017, for 2,500 . Its default name is "Umbrage Two".
- A mount said to have been bred by Baandari Pedlars, for ease in leaving town after dark.
Bloodshadow Wraith Steed
- An Exemplar mount is a mystical manifestation of its form’s ideal concept. It is also extraordinarily sensitive to the emotional valences of its rider. If the rider engages in too much bloodthirsty killing, their Exemplar may become a Bloodshadow Wraith.
The Bloodshadow Wraith Steed is included in the Summerset Collector's Edition. Its default name is "Deep Red".
Brown Paint Horse
- Favored by farmers and traders, this muscular horse is strong and patient.
The Brown Paint Horse is a brown and white horse mount available from stablemasters for 42,700 . Its default name is "Chomps". This mount was originally called Draft Horse before Update 6, and had 10 extra points in Capacity training, hence the description. Since the introduction of Riding Skill in Update 6, the only difference between this mount and others is cosmetic.