Arthropods • Bipedals • Camelids • Canines • Cervines • Constructs • Equines • Felines • Heavyweights • Toys • Ursines
- "Maybe the Camel-Lizard was created so we heroic Argonian adventurers could travel in arid climes like Anequina—or maybe it was so heroic Khajiiti adventurers could have something to ride in Black Marsh. I don't know, I just want one." —Heem-Jas
The Cave Bear is a large brown bear mount released alongside the Orsinium DLC. It is available from the Crown Store individually for 1,800 , or as part of the Orsinium Collector's Bundle for 5,000 . Its default name is "Theodore".
- Trained with special care, a chaurus egg hunter's horse requires an even temper, a smooth gait, and the ability to navigate through dark passages with equanimity. This steadfast mount will break few—if any—of your prized eggs!
- "This Chilling Senche-Lizard is quite rare; it comes from very deep in the swamp, from a tribe said to be dedicated to Frost spells as a means of living longer by living slower. Their Hist tree even drips with icicles (whatever they are)!" —Ukaspa
- Rarest of all Dwarven Spider vamidiums are those powered by gems that emit a cold blue light, said to reflect the frigid stolen soul of the Dwemer engineer trapped within it.
The Chroma-Blue Dwarven Spider was available in the Crown Store for 4,000 from August 31 to September 4, 2017. Its default name is "Blinkums".
- This appears to be a reanimated undead corpse of a wolf mount that was burned to death in some horrific event, and has returned hell-bent on vengeance. An intimidating ride, for sure!
- A strong yet nimble mount, bred for hunting in the Tenmar forest.
- Originally bred by a family of Breton blacksmiths, the Coalsmoke Forge Horse's strength allows them to work for long hours. Just make sure you provide them with a salt lick—they love them.
- After years of conjuring, Peregrine Direnni sought a new Daedra to compel to be her mount. She took an immediate liking to the Cold-Flame Atronach, found in the Daedric realm of Takubar. Summoning it in the form of a wolf just added extra flair.
The Corrupted Indrik is an upcoming mount. Its default name is "(?)".
- Born when a sunset's light tickles Magicka-imbued bird feathers, the Crimson Indrik possesses a flowing gait. Scholars observe that the indrik's magical nature promotes self-reflection.
The Crimson Indrik was obtained by combining four different Crimson Berries with a Nascent Indrik mount. The Nascent Indrik would become a Crimson Indrik. Its default name is "Caprice".
- Once these death hounds served crypt wardens exclusively, stalking the gloomy barrows of Skyrim in search of prey. Now, thanks to an ingenious mage from Solitude, these mounts can serve you, lending you their menacing air.
- "This steed's glow comes not only from its Culanda-enhanced barding but also from an interaction between it and the animal. Culanda is in its blood—state various Nenalata Ayleid writings—giving this senche envious grace."—Beredalmo the Signifier
- Bears afflicted by a necromancer's curse become baneful, easily enraged beasts. Loyal only to their masters, these transformed ursines show no fear in the face of danger, making them excellent battlefield companions.
- Glorious and deadly. Majestic and haunting. This well-armored steed serves its master faithfully, though its nightmarish appearance once inspired rumors of a ghoulish nature in the area around Cragwallow.
- This fell monstrosity inspired Maestro Efnort of the Bards College to write the poem "The Red-Eyed Terror of Zthenganaz." In truth, this steed most often chooses intimidation and flight tactics over direct confrontation.
- An iniquitous blend of magic created this unhallowed mount. From its baleful glow to the corrupt lanterns that drift about it, this steed serves liches, necromancers, and other wicked beings with undying loyalty.
- The roar of a sabre cat bridled by a deathless curse shreds a soul to pieces, or so say those at the Bards College in Solitude. Yet that doesn't deter ambitious necromancers from trying to tame these frightening creatures.
- This creature is dominated by the oppressive energies of Coldharbour, bound to its master by a vile pledge to Molag Bal. Though it lacks the ability to act without command, the simmering rage bottled inside the beast grows with every passing day.
- Zarnor, seeking to quench his insatiable curiosity, took part in experimental rituals that twisted and marked him. Though he still seeks to satiate his ceaseless desire for knowledge, he does so to free himself from servitude to loathsome masters.
- Teeth. Lots of sharp teeth. Jutting from gums pulled back in a mirthless, rictus grin. Eager to devour anyone in its path. Yet if you're brave enough to ride it, those frightful teeth will eagerly snap at your foes.