Horses • Felines • Guar • Bears • Camels • Wolves • Other
- "Maybe the Camel-Lizard was created so we heroic Argonian adventurers could travel in arid climes like Anequina—or maybe it was so heroic Khajiiti adventurers could have something to ride in Black Marsh. I don't know, I just want one." —Heem-Jas
The Camel-Lizard Steed is available from the Xanmeer Crown Crates as an Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Moss-Spitter".
- Found throughout Tamriel's northern mountains, the Cave Bear makes a hardy and imposing mount.
The Cave Bear is a large brown bear mount released alongside the Orsinium DLC. It is available from the Crown Store individually for 1,800 , or as part of the Orsinium DLC Collector's Edition for 5,000 . Its default name is "Theodore".
- "This Chilling Senche-Lizard is quite rare; it comes from very deep in the swamp, from a tribe said to be dedicated to Frost spells as a means of living longer by living slower. Their Hist tree even drips with icicles (whatever they are)!" —Ukaspa
The Chilling Senche-Lizard is available from the Xanmeer Crown Crates as a Radiant Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Frost-on-Scales".
Chroma-Blue Dwarven Spider
- Rarest of all Dwarven Spider vamidiums are those powered by gems that emit a cold blue light, said to reflect the frigid stolen soul of the Dwemer engineer trapped within it.
The Chroma-Blue Dwarven Spider was available for a limited time in the Crown Store for 4,000 . It can rise up on its hind legs and turn on a red light, releasing a large blast of (harmless) lightning on the ground. Its default name is "Blinkums".
- This appears to be a reanimated undead corpse of a wolf mount that was burned to death in some horrific event, and has returned hell-bent on vengeance. An intimidating ride, for sure!
The Cinder Wolf is a fiery skeletal wolf available in the Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates as a Radiant Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Old Char".
- A strong yet nimble mount, bred for hunting in the Tenmar forest.
Coalsmoke Forge Horse
- Originally bred by a family of Breton blacksmiths, the Coalsmoke Forge Horse's strength allows them to work for long hours. Just make sure you provide them with a salt lick—they love them.
Cold-Flame Atronach Wolf
- After years of conjuring, Peregrine Direnni sought a new Daedra to compel to be her mount. She took an immediate liking to the Cold-Flame Atronach, found in the Daedric realm of Takubar. Summoning it in the form of a wolf just added extra flair.
The Cold-Flame Atronach Wolf is a blue Flame Atronach wolf available in the Flame Atronach Crown Crates as a Radiant Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Blueflame".
The Corrupted Indrik is an upcoming mount. Its default name is "(?)".
- Born when a sunset's light tickles Magicka-imbued bird feathers, the Crimson Indrik possesses a flowing gait. Scholars observe that the indrik's magical nature promotes self-reflection.
The Crimson Indrik is an upcoming mount. It will be obtained by combining four different Crimson Berries with a Nascent Indrik mount. The Nascent Indrik will become the Crimson Indrik.Its default name is "Caprice".
Crypt Warden Death Hound
- Once these death hounds served crypt wardens exclusively, stalking the gloomy barrows of Skyrim in search of prey. Now, thanks to an ingenious mage from Solitude, these mounts can serve you, lending you their menacing air.
The Crypt Warden Death Hound is available by purchasing the Greymoor Collector's Edition. Its default name is "Ripper".
- Bears afflicted by a necromancer's curse become baneful, easily enraged beasts. Loyal only to their masters, these transformed ursines show no fear in the face of danger, making them excellent battlefield companions.
- Glorious and deadly. Majestic and haunting. This well-armored steed serves its master faithfully, though its nightmarish appearance once inspired rumors of a ghoulish nature in the area around Cragwallow.
- This fell monstrosity inspired Maestro Efnort of the Bards College to write the poem "The Red-Eyed Terror of Zthenganaz." In truth, this steed most often chooses intimidation and flight tactics over direct confrontation.
- An iniquitous blend of magic created this unhallowed mount. From its baleful glow to the corrupt lanterns that drift about it, this steed serves liches, necromancers, and other wicked beings with undying loyalty.
The Cursebound Lichsteed is available as a Radiant Apex-level reward in Nightfall Crates. Its default name is "Vilefire". When mounted, it phases into existence like a ghost, and temporarily summons three green-flamed lamps similar to those seen orbiting liches. Mounting also leaves a green Necromancer seal on the ground. Occasionally while idling, skeletal hands will start grasping from the ground below it.
Cursebound Sabre Cat
- The roar of a sabre cat bridled by a deathless curse shreds a soul to pieces, or so say those at the Bards College in Solitude. Yet that doesn't deter ambitious necromancers from trying to tame these frightening creatures.
Cursebound Sabre Cat Prowler
- This creature is dominated by the oppressive energies of Coldharbour, bound to its master by a vile pledge to Molag Bal. Though it lacks the ability to act without command, the simmering rage bottled inside the beast grows with every passing day.
The Cursebound Sabre Cat Prowler is available as a Radiant Apex-level reward in Nightfall Crates. Its default name is "Bitterbite". When summoned, it slowly materializes from blue electricity and leaves a Daedric rune circle on the ground with the Daedric letter "M" in the center (full translation here). When it roars, it creates blue electricity and smoky blue particle effects that trail behind it.
Cursebound Senche-raht Darkfang
- Zarnor, seeking to quench his insatiable curiosity, took part in experimental rituals that twisted and marked him. Though he still seeks to satiate his ceaseless desire for knowledge, he does so to free himself from servitude to loathsome masters.
The Cursebound Senche-raht Darkfang is available as a Radiant Apex-level reward in Nightfall Crates. His default name is "Zarnor". When mounted, he creates a swirling red tornado and leaves a glowing red rune (the symbol of the Icereach Coven that appears in the center of Harrowstorms) imprinted on the ground. He is initially covered in blood when first mounted, but this fades as his glowing red tattoos light up. When he roars, he becomes charged with red electricity and leaves a dark trail. His vocalizations are similar to other senche-rahts but possess a static-sounding charge. While idling, he may jump forward and viciously swipe at the air several times.
- Teeth. Lots of sharp teeth. Jutting from gums pulled back in a mirthless, rictus grin. Eager to devour anyone in its path. Yet if you're brave enough to ride it, those frightful teeth will eagerly snap at your foes.