The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
34501 (Mzeneldt), 62200 (Craglorn), 9153 (Mzeklok fight)
52831(?) (Darkshade Caverns I)
117879300750 (Darkshade Caverns II)
36,500 rounded (Nyzchaleft Falls)
8865(?) (Seht's Balcony), 22393(?) (Seht's Flywheel)
56455 (Sentinel Point)
Skills and Abilities
- Shocking Touch
- A basic melee attack that does minor shock damage.
- Double Strike
- A charged melee attack that does moderate physical damage. This attack can be blocked to set the spider off balance.
- Static Field
- The spider charges up, emitting a shock aura around itself. Standing in it does moderate shock damage over time to all enemies as indicated by a blue circle. Other Dwarven automatons may also attempt to charge up by being near the spider, although this can be interrupted. When an enemy is charged, it glows blue and deals more damage.
- When destroyed, the charged spider will explode, dealing moderate shock damage to all players around it as indicated by a red circle.
Unique Dwarven Spiders
- Archcustodian, a boss in the Halls of Fabrication
- The Brass Hatchling, a medium sized Dwemer Spider found amidst normal spiders near the end of Mtharnaz
- Clanker, a friendly pet Dwemer spider owned by Neramo
- The Control Guardian, a unique spider boss inside Maelstrom Arena
- Dwarven Greatspider, a unique Dwarven spider located in Mzulft
- Dwarven Spider, a large Dwarven spider that acts as the boss of The Scraps
- The Engine Guardian, a boss level giant Dwemer spider found at the end of veteran Darkshade Caverns II
- Guardian Spider
- Has-Many-Legs, a friendly pet Dwemer spider owned by Neetra
- Mzanchndalft, one of the champions of Razak's Wheel
- Mzeklok, a large Dwemer spider found at the end of Rkundzelft. It must be defeated to clear the delve.
- Pet Razak's Opus, a Dwarven Spider that no longer exists in-game
- Razak's Opus, a friendly pet spider that is added to your collection after solving The Mystery of Razak in Razak's Wheel
- Rkinadhar, a unique Dwarven Spider in Rkindaleft
- Steamreaver, a unique Dwarven Spider boss located in Nchuleftingth Lavaworks in Vvardenfell
- Centurion Spiders, summoned by the Sentinel of Rkugamz in Darkshade Caverns I
- Controlled Dwarven Spiders, three Dwarven Spiders controlled by Neramo in The Scraps
- Dissonant Dwarven Spiders, friendly spiders found in The Scraps
- Dwemer Spider Swarms, found in Mzulft and Lower Bthanual
- Engine Garrison's Spiders, spiders that form the Engine Garrison in Darkshade Caverns II
- Refabricated Spiders, found in the Halls of Fabrication
- Swarming Dwarven Spiders, weak Dwarven Spiders that appear in several Dwemer ruins
- Unstable Dwarven Spiders, found accompanying the Unstable Construct in Volenfell
Quests Involving Dwarven Spiders
- Assisting the Assistant: Gather some parts to repair an Argonian's pet Dwemer construct.
- Dwarven Relics of Stonefalls: Gather dwarven relics for a pair of interested patrons.
- Dwemer Disassembly: Help a researcher gather Dwemer items from the Scraps.
- The Dungeon Delvers: Help two adventurers investigate a Dwemer ruin.
- The Light Fantastic: Help two adventurers recover a Dwemer relic to present to the Shad Astula Arch-Mage.
- Scraps Matter: Help a Dwemeric Scholar find parts for his new experiment.
Veteran Darkshade Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Darkshade Caverns.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- What Was Lost: Help Shatasha investigate Dwemer ruins.