The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
< Skyrim: Magic: Spells(Redirected from Skyrim:Storm Thrall (spell))
This article is about the three elemental Thralls. For the Dead Thrall spell, see Dead Thrall.
|Flame Thrall/Frost Thrall/Storm Thrall|
|Type||Offensive||Casting||Fire and Forget|
|Delivery||Target Location||Equip||Both Hands|
|Duration||999 days||Range||100 ft|
|Purchase from (after Conjuration Ritual Spell)|
- Summons a <type> Atronach permanently.
The Elemental Thrall spells are master level Conjuration spells which summon a Flame Thrall, Frost Thrall, or Storm Thrall† to aid you in combat.
- Conjure <type> Thrall, for 86313600 secs (999 days)
- Conjure Potent <type> Thrall, for 86313600 secs (with Elemental Potency perk)
- Elemental Potency, summons the more powerful Potent <type> Thrall.
- Casting cloak spells, or transforming into a Vampire LordDG, will dispel any summoned thralls.
- The Thrall spells are not actually permanent, though they may as well be. They last for 999 real-world days (about 2 years, 9 months), though it will be less if you sleep/wait/fast travel a lot. However, the odds of any Thrall actually surviving long enough to expire naturally are almost nil unless you're specifically trying to do that for some reason.
- The stats of the Atronachs summoned are:
|Potent Flame Thrall
|Potent Frost Thrall
|Potent Storm Thrall†
†Due to an oversight, the Storm Thrall spell summons not these but instead just regular Storm Atronachs (potency is still obeyed). The only differences, however, are the name, the attributes, and the lack of improved regeneration.
- This bug is fixed by version 3.0.1 of the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.