||Fire and Forget
- Not available in-game
- Was apparently intended to be the reward for completing the quest Infiltration, but was replaced by Detect Life
- Fires a Spectral Arrow at the target doing 30 points of damage and staggering the target.
Spectral Arrow is a Conjuration spell that deals 30 damage to Health and causes targets to stagger when hit. It is especially effective against a single target, as you can hit enemies repeatedly before they have a chance to recover and fight back. The damage is non-elemental, it is only affected by magic resistance.
- This is the only direct-damage spell outside of the Destruction school (with the exception of a few Restoration spells added by Dawnguard and Poison Rune which was added by Dragonborn) which only work on the undead.
- This spell is cast silently, even without the Silent Casting perk, making it well suited for stealth.
- The projectile is also used for another unused item, the Ancient Nord Magic Arrow, which was apparently intended to be used by draugr.