The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Released||November 11, 2021|
|Size||(?) MB (PC) / (?) (Xbox One) / (?) (PS4)|
|Other||Also available on Xbox One and PS4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S|
|Patch||Special Edition Version 1.6|
Necromantic Grimoire is a Creation is a necromancer themed creation akin to the Plague of the Dead Creation.
- Rule over the realm of life and death with the Necromantic Arts pack. This creation features a unique necromancer robe with all new enchantments and variants, plus 13 necromancy themed spells allowing you to conjure a wide variety of skeletons, apparitions and powerful creatures, including the mighty Bone Colossus! Created by Virginia “Steelfeathers” Smith. (Items can be purchased at vendors and appear in containers.)
- Ascendant Necromancer Hood
- Ascendant Necromancer Robes
- Necromancer Hood
- Necromancer Hood of Extreme Magicka
- Necromancer Hood of Magicka
- Necromancer Robes
- Necromancer Robes of Quickening
- Necromancer Robes of Resurgence
- 13 new spells can be learned from their corresponding spell tomes.
- All the Necromantic Grimoire Conjure spells are unaffected by Spell Absorption.
- The Creation name was misspelled on release as "Necromancer Grimorie" and later misspelled as "Necromancer Gremoire", before being corrected to "Necromantic Grimoire" on November 13th.
.eslname of the Creation was added in Patch 1.5.80, but its release was delayed due to COVID-19.
- The new unenchanted robes are available from level 1, the Quickening version with hood of Magicka from level 8, Recharging with hood of Major Magicka from level 16, Replenishing with hood of Eminent Magicka from level 24, Elite from level 32, Ascendant from level 40.