Skyrim:Conjure Bone Colossus
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Conjure Bone Colossus|
|Type||Offensive||Casting||Fire and Forget|
|Delivery||Target Location||Equip||Both Hands|
|Spell ID||FExxx861||Editor ID||ccVSVSSE003_SPELL_BoneColossus|
|Base Cost||1004||Charge Time||3|
|Tome ID||FExxx891||Tome Value||1150|
|Purchase from (after Conjuration Ritual Spell)|
- Summons a Bone Colossus for 60 seconds. While active, conjured skeletons regenerate health and you can summon 2 additional skeletons. Only 1 colossus can be summoned at a time.
- Conjure Bone Colossus, for 60 secs
- Summoner, increase range to 48 ft at first rank or 72 ft at second rank.
- Necromancy, Greater duration for spell.
- Dark Souls, increases Health by 100.
- Conjure Bone Colossus is unaffected by Spell Absorption.
- The Bone Colossus' regenerate health is affected by Spell Absorption.
- The Bone Colossus uses the Lurker's animations.
- The extra summon works with the Conjure Skeleton Minion, Conjure Skeleton Marksman, Conjure Skeleton Champion, Conjure Skeleton Warlock, Conjure Boneman, Conjure Mistman and Conjure Wrathman spells.
- Allied skeletons and draugr heal 3 health per second if they are within 1000 range of the Colossus.
|Bone Colossus (FExxx89F)||40||1005 /||15||330||(?)||(?)|