Skyrim:Saints & Seducers
Saints & Seducers
|Released||November 20, 2019|
|PC||Free on Special Edition
|Other||Also available on Xbox One, PS4, and Switch|
|Patch||Special Edition Version 220.127.116.11.8|
Saints & Seducers is a Creation for Skyrim Special Edition. It revolves around the machinations of a manic mage, who has weakened the barriers between the Shivering Isles and Tamriel, allowing madness to seep through. This Creation adds new summons, enemies, alchemy ingredients, a dungeon, recruitable pets, two artifacts, four craftable armor and weapon sets, a quest and several side quests, all themed around the Shivering Isles.
The Creation was given to everyone for free on all platforms with the release of the Anniversary Edition on November 11, 2021. Purchasing this Creation also originally granted you Rare Curios, which is now also available for free.
- Creation Club
- This creation contains multiple quests, a new dungeon, two artifacts, several new sets of weapons and armor, recruitable pets, alchemy ingredients, summoning spells, and more all from the realm of the Mad God Sheogorath! Includes bonus Creation "Rare Curios". Additional art support by Elianora. Additional design by Kris Takahashi. (Quest "Balance of Power" starts by talking to the traveling Khajiit Merchant Ri'saad.)
- Sneak Peek - November 2019
- Madness starts with a seed, and from there it creeps across the land – from a bandit's tent to a blacksmith's anvil. Yet no one knows the root of this madness, or where madness has taken root. This is our most massive Creation to date, with new summons, enemies, alchemy ingredients, a dungeon, recruitable pets, and several craftable armor and weapon sets from the Shivering Isles!
This Creation starts with a quest to track down a troubling new development in Skyrim and contains several side quests to be discovered.
- Sneak Peek - August 2019
- Track down a mad conjurer seeking the Shivering Isles, including a new dungeon afflicted by his attempts. This has largest amount of content we have included in a single creation: four sets of armor and weapons, two artifacts, new enemies and more!
This section only lists new content added by Saints & Seducers. For Rare Curios items, see this page.
- Miscellaneous Quests
- Soul Gems
- Miscellaneous Items
- Spell Tomes
- A Request to Meet
- Bandit's Note on Hidden Treasure
- Note on Amber and Madness Ore
- Note on the Demented Elytra Nymph
- Note on the Manic Elytra Nymph
- Note on New Wares
- Note on Revenge for Kinthal
- Note on Revenge for Svarig
- Note on Strange Arms and Armor
- Notes on the Blacksmith
- Ri'saad's Note on Bandit Attacks
- Screaming Maw, Rot Scale, and Thorn Hook become obtainable in Solitude Sewers. These ingredients are part of the basegame but are unavailable during normal gameplay without this Creation.
- Saints & Seducers complements other Shivering Isles themed creations that were included in the Mad God Bundle.
- In Stony Creek Cave where the Ruin's Edge Creation takes place, you can now find a Bliss Bug in a Jar.
- And the Purple Butterfly in a Jar has been placed in another Sheogorath-related place: the Pelagius Wing of the Blue Palace.
- Bliss Bugs, Monarch Butterflies, and Green Butterflies are added near the volcanic island where you find one of the netches you need to slay for the Staff of Sheogorath Creation.
- Some Rare Curios ingredients from the Shivering Isles can be found in Solitude Sewers.
- The quest to learn the secrets to crafting madness and amber equipment takes place in close proximity to the Shadowrend Creation.
- This Creation includes the track "Wind from the Depths" from the Oblivion soundtrack; it will play while exploring Solitude Sewers.
- The cover art uses the art from the Saint card back from Legends.
- As a gift to modders, the root tunnel dungeon kit used in this Creation was built into the Special Edition base game and is fully available as a modder's resource.
- Although this Creation includes Rare Curios, it is designed to run without it. If the user disables Rare Curios by deleting the Rare Curios
.eslfile, Saints & Seducers will operate normally, but will not include Rare Curios content such as ingredient drops from Corrupted Spriggans and Elytra Nymphs.
- The Soul Tomato does not become filled when activating a fissure within the Soul Cairn. Neither does the Flawed Varla Stone.