(Click on any item for details)
Enchanting description: Summoned Daedra up to level <mag> are sent back to Oblivion.
The following items use this effect. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Banish if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- All weapons of Annihilating
- All weapons of Banishing
- All weapons of Expelling
The following spells use the Banish group of effects. Following each spell is the specific variant of the effect that it uses:
- This effect is automatically added to all Bound Weapons if the Oblivion Binding perk has been unlocked.
- For enchanting purposes this effect will yield the most profitable items. It is possible to make an iron dagger with a value greater than 2000 gold with just a petty soul gem and banish.
- Finding merchants that sell items with this effect for disenchantment purposes is only possible when you are level 22 or higher.
- Dremora are not considered daedra and are thus not affected by Banish spells.
- Only the three elemental atronachs are considered daedra. The three levels of Banish that are buyable as spells and appear on non-custom enchantments are suited to those three daedra; the weakest spell/enchantments can only banish flame atronachs; the middle-tier spell/enchantments can banish flame and frost atronachs, and the strongest can banish all three atronachs.
- All conjured creatures (except Ash Guardians) are banished when struck by a banish effect, including Dremora Lords and familiars.
- While a weak spell won't remove higher level daedra, it will briefly stun them and make them walk backwards.
- Only summoned daedra are affected by this effect. Daedra which appear naturally as regular enemies (which can be corpse-looted after death) cannot be banished, only killed.