Skyrim:Plague of the Dead
Plague of the Dead
|Released||October 4, 2017|
|Size||110.1 MB (PC) / (?) (Xbox One) / (?) (PS4)|
|Other||Also available on Xbox One and PS4|
|Patch||Special Edition Version 1.5|
- In Skyrim, when the sun falls, the dead rise! Beat back the zombie hordes, and retrieve valuable Mort Flesh. (Creations appear at night at certain locations in the world and through a quest.) (Quest "The Rising Dead" starts by reading an Anonymous Letter delivered by courier upon reaching level 5.)
When you reach level 5, a courier will be looking for you to hand you an anonymous letter which starts the quest The Rising Dead. After reading the letter, you will be directed to a Ritual Site north of Southfringe Sanctum to stop a group of Necromancers from using ancient magic to conjure zombies. However, once you get there you will discover that you are too late, as the site has been overrun with zombies. Indeed, zombie hordes will now randomly appear as world interactions all across Skyrim. You can also learn spells to summon zombies by finding the related spell tomes at the Ritual Site or as random loot.
- This Creation received an update in February 2019 which added zombie spawn points at the following locations. Note that these are shared spawn points with BonewolvesCC, so either can appear at any point if you have both Creations installed. If you have neither Creation, rabbits can be found at these spawn points.
- 2 outside the entrance to South Cold Rock Pass. ,
- 2 outside the entrance to Cragwallow Slope. ,
- 2 inside Cragwallow Slope, outside the entrance to the room with the arcane enchanter.
- 1 next to The Shadow Stone.
- 1 next to The Ritual Stone.
- 2 just inside the archway leading into Morvunskar. ,
- 1 near an altar southwest of Shor's Stone and north of Autumnshade Clearing.
- 2 near an altar halfway between Cracked Tusk Keep and Evergreen Grove. ,
- 2 near the altar north of Lakeview Manor. ,
- 1 near a dead Breton warlock, on a hilltop due east of Sleeping Tree Camp.
- 2 near a gravesite due south of The Lady Stone, just north of where the road splits. ,
- 2 near some graves northeast of Refugees' Rest. ,
- 6 on Blackbone IsleCC .
- Conjure Putrid Zombie will not be available until Conjuration level 40 is reached. Conjure Malignant Zombie absolutely will not appear until Conjuration level 90 is reached and the quest Conjuration Ritual Spell is completed.