|Items||Head, Neck, Chest, Finger|
(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: Conjurations spells last <mag>% longer for <dur> seconds.
Enchanting description: Conjuration spells cost <mag>% less to cast.
There are two distinct Fortify Conjuration effects: one from Alchemy-created potions and one granted by enchanting armor. Their effects are as follows.
In potions, Fortify Conjuration increases the duration of Conjuration magic.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Fortify Conjuration:
- Ancestor Moth WingDG
- Berit's Ashes
- Blue Butterfly Wing
- Blue Mountain Flower
- Bone Meal
- Chaurus Hunter AntennaeDG
- Congealed PutrescenceCC (1.2×,1.22×)
- Frost Salts
- Hagraven Feathers
- Lyretail AnthiasCC
- Sload SoapCC (1.2×,1.22×)
In enchantments, Fortify Conjuration decreases the cost of Conjuration spells, and the use cost of Conjuration based enchantments. It does not increase the skill level for Conjuration which appears in the skills sub-menu.
The following items use this effect. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Fortify Conjuration if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- All varieties of Armor, Bracers, and Helmet of Conjuring
- Includes the enchantments of Minor Conjuring, of Major Conjuring, of Extreme Conjuring of Eminent Conjuring, and of Peerless Conjuring.
- All varieties of Robes, Circlets, and Imperial Helmets of Conjuration
- Includes the enchantments of Minor Conjuration, of Major Conjuration, of Extreme Conjuration of Eminent Conjuration, and of Peerless Conjuration.
Artifacts and unique items that use the effect but cannot be disenchanted include: