|Items||Neck, Arms, Finger, Feet|
(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: Two-handed weapons do <mag>% more damage for <dur> seconds.
Enchanting description: Two-handed attacks do <mag>% more damage.
Fortify Two-handed increases the damage of Two-handed weapons.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Fortify Two-handed:
- Angler LarvaeCC
- Dragon's Tongue
- Emperor Parasol MossDB
- Fly Amanita
- Heart of OrderCC (1.25×,1.27×)
- Juvenile MudcrabCC
- Troll Fat
The following items use this effect. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Fortify Two-handed if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- All varieties of Bracers/Gauntlets, Necklaces, and Rings of Sure Grip
- Includes the enchantments of Minor Sure Grip, of Major Sure Grip, of Extreme Sure Grip, of Eminent Sure Grip, and of Peerless Sure Grip.
- Ironhand Gauntlets
- Ring of Minor Striking
- The Call to Arms spell includes a secondary Fortify Two-handed effect, which directly increases the Two-handed skill of allies.
- The Elytra's Fierce AuraCC provides +10 Fortify Two-handed for 5 minutes.
- The name of the enchanting version of this effect is actually "Fortify Two-Handed" instead of "Fortify Two-handed".