|Items||Head, Neck, Arms, Finger|
(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: Lockpicking is <mag>% easier for <dur> seconds.
Enchanting description: Lockpicking is <mag>% easier.
Fortify Lockpicking makes Lockpicking easier.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Fortify Lockpicking:
- Ashen Grass PodDB
- Falmer Ear
- Namira's Rot
- Pine Thrush Egg
- Spider Egg
- Worm's Head CapCC (1.5×,1.56×) (1st effect)
The following items use this effect. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Fortify Lockpicking if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- All varieties of Bracers/Gauntlets and Necklaces of Lockpicking
- Includes the enchantments of Minor Lockpicking, of Major Lockpicking, of Extreme Lockpicking, of Eminent Lockpicking, and of Peerless Lockpicking.
Artifacts and unique items that use the effect but cannot be disenchanted include:
- Fortify Lockpicking seems to reduce the skill, not enhance it. Exceeding a combined 100% will render all locks non-pickable.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.3 of the Official Skyrim Patch.