|Items||Neck, Chest, Finger, Feet|
(Click on any item for details)
Blessing of Kynareth
Alchemy description: Stamina is increased by <mag> points for <dur> seconds.
Enchanting description: Increases your stamina by <mag> points.
Fortify Stamina increases the target's total stamina. However, this does not alter the target's carry weight.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Fortify Stamina:
- Boar TuskDB (1.25×,5×,7.5×) (1st effect)
- Fungus StalkCC (1.25×,5×,7.5×)
- Chaurus Eggs
- Large Antlers
- Scrib JerkyCC (1.25×,1.27×)
- Slaughterfish Egg
- Torchbug Thorax
- Void EssenceCC (1.25×,5×,7.5×)
The following items use this effect. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Fortify Stamina if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- All varieties of Armor, Boots, Necklaces, and Rings of Stamina
- Includes the enchantments of Minor Stamina, of Major Stamina, of Extreme Stamina, of Eminent Stamina, and of Peerless Stamina.
Artifacts and unique items that use the effect but cannot be disenchanted include:
- Amulet of Kynareth
- The Gauldur Amulet
- Gauldur Amulet Fragment
- Locket of Saint JiubDG
- Nightingale Armor
- Ring of Namira
Linwe's Armor can technically be disenchanted, allowing you to learn a special version of Fortify Stamina named Shadowthrive. However, Shadowthrive cannot be used to enchant any items because no enchanting slots are enabled for the effect.
- The Blessing of Kynareth provides 25 pts of additional Stamina
- The various Rally spells (Call to Arms, Courage, and Rally) include a secondary Fortify Stamina effect.