Skyrim:Fortify Light Armor
|Fortify Light Armor|
|Items||Neck, Chest, Arms, Finger|
(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: Increases Light Armor skill by <mag> points for <dur> seconds.
Enchanting description: Increases Light Armor skill by <mag> points.
Fortify Light Armor increases your Light Armor skill.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Fortify Light Armor:
- Ash Hopper JellyDB
- Aster Bloom CoreCC
- Beehive Husk
- Felsaad Tern FeathersDB
- Hawk Feathers
- Luna Moth Wing
- Skeever Tail
- Withering MoonCC
The following items use this effect. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Fortify Light Armor if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- All varieties of Armor and Necklaces of the Squire
- Includes the enchantments of the Minor Squire, of the Major Squire, of the Noble Squire, of the Extreme Squire, of the Eminent Squire, and of the Peerless Squire.
- Several light armor items are labeled as having "Knight" enchantments, but do in fact fortify your Light Armor skill. In particular:
- Dragonscale Armor of the Eminent Knight
- Dragonscale Armor of the Noble Knight
- Dragonscale Armor of the Peerless Knight
- Elven Gilded Armor of the Eminent Knight
- Elven Gilded Armor of the Noble Knight
- Glass Armor of the Eminent Knight
- Glass Armor of the Noble Knight
Mod Notes: Item names should read "Squire", not "Knight"