Skyrim:Fortify Light Armor
|Fortify Light Armor|
|Items||Neck, Chest, Arms, Finger|
(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: Increases Light Armor skill by <mag> points for <dur> seconds.
Enchanting description: Increases Light Armor skill by <mag> points.
Fortify Light Armor increases your Light Armor skill.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Fortify Light Armor:
- Ash Hopper JellyDB
- Aster Bloom CoreCC (2×,2.14×)
- Beehive Husk
- Felsaad Tern FeathersDB
- Hawk Feathers
- Luna Moth Wing
- Skeever Tail
- Withering MoonCC (1.5×,1.56×)
The following items use this effect. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Fortify Light Armor if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- All varieties of Armor and Necklaces of the Squire
- Includes the enchantments of the Minor Squire, of the Major Squire, of the Noble Squire, of the Extreme Squire, of the Eminent Squire, and of the Peerless Squire.
- Fortify Light Armor potions crafted via alchemy always last 60 seconds; this cannot be lengthened with Alchemy perks, skill level and/or Fortify Alchemy enchanted apparel worn. What is increased is how much your Light Armor skill level is raised for that duration.
- Oddly enough, Heavy Armor pieces (such as Iron Gauntlets) can be enchanted with the Fortify Light Armor effect, even though they derive no benefit from this.
- Several light armor items are labeled as having "Knight" enchantments, but do in fact fortify your Light Armor skill. In particular:
- Dragonscale Armor of the Eminent Knight
- Dragonscale Armor of the Noble Knight
- Dragonscale Armor of the Peerless Knight
- Elven Gilded Armor of the Eminent Knight
- Elven Gilded Armor of the Noble Knight
- Glass Armor of the Eminent Knight
- Glass Armor of the Noble Knight
Mod Notes: Item names should read "Squire", not "Knight"