|Items||Neck, Chest, Finger|
(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: Health regenerates <mag>% faster for <dur> seconds.
Enchanting description: Health regenerates <mag>% faster.
Regenerate Health (a.k.a. Fortify Healing or Fortify Healing Rate) increases the rate at which the target naturally regenerates health.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Regenerate Health:
- Alocasia FruitCC (1.2×,1.22×)
- AmbrosiaCC (1.2×,1.22×)
- Emperor Parasol MossDB
- Gnarl BarkCC (1.2×,1.22×)
- Hydnum Azure Giant SporeCC (1.2×,1.22×)
- Juniper Berries
- Luna Moth Wing
- Minotaur HornCC (1.2×,1.22×)
- Namira's Rot
- Nordic Barnacle
- Ogre's TeethCC (1.2×,1.22×)
- Screaming MawCC (4×,0.03×,0.11×)
- Thorn HookCC (0.6×,0.6×,0.32×)
- Vampire Dust
- Void EssenceCC (1.2×,1.22×)
The following items use this effect. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Fortify Healing Rate if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- All varieties of Armor, Necklaces, and Rings of Mending
- All varieties of Armor, Necklaces, and Rings of Revival
- All varieties of Armor, Necklaces, and Rings of Regeneration
- All varieties of Armor, Necklaces, and Rings of Remedy
- While this enchanting effect is fairly difficult to find in armor merchants' inventories, Radiant Raiment in Solitude offers better enchanted necklaces and rings (the two other forms of apparel Fortify Healing Rate may be applied to) starting at level 16. While they may be expensive, this is most often the most likely place the Fortify Healing Rate enchanting effect can be found.
- Although the effects of potions of Regenerate Health do not stack, the effects of player-cooked-foods such as horker stew, vegetable soup, and venison stew do. This can make such recipes more valuable for rapidly regenerating health during combat.