|1st||Weakness to Fire|
|4th||Damage Stamina Regen|
Juniper Berries are small white berries harvested from juniper, which is a small tree found growing in the Reach.
Although the player cannot use juniper berries in cooking, they are used in baking the juniper berry crostataHF. NPCs mention uses such as mixing berries into mead to add extra flavor. As a result, juniper berries are also categorized as raw food, meaning they can be sold to innkeepers as well as apothecary merchants.
In terms of combinations of two ingredients, Juniper Berries can be combined with 44 other ingredients.
43 guaranteed samples can be found in 27 different locations. Locations with multiple samples are:
- 5 in the Temple of Dibella (Markarth)
- 4 in the Treasury House (Markarth)
- 3 in the Hag's Cure (Markarth)
- 3 in Sunderstone Gorge (Falkreath Hold)
- 2 in Angeline's Aromatics (Solitude)
- 2 in the Bards College (Solitude)
- 2 in Burguk's Longhouse - Cellar (The Reach)
- 2 in Erikur's House (Solitude)
- 2 in Sarethi Farm (The Rift)
It is categorized as a common ingredient, meaning that all apothecary merchants have a 36% chance of carrying 1-5 samples. In addition, it may be randomly found in some barrels and in apothecary's satchels.
1030 juniper plants can be found in 63 different locations. Locations with the greatest numbers are:
- 58 around Dushnikh Yal (The Reach)
- 57 around Valthume (The Reach)
- 49 around Reachcliff Cave (The Reach)
- 48 around Karthwasten (The Reach)
- 43 around Old Hroldan Inn (The Reach)
- 40 around Gloomreach (The Reach)
- 40 around the Reach Imperial Camp (The Reach)