The Anka-Ra are a warrior band of the Ra Gada. They were led by Emperor Tarish-Zi, and fought their way as far as Craglorn, where Tarish-Zi's crypt is rumored to lie. The Anka-Ra swore an oath of eternal loyalty to Tarish-Zi, which meant that their spirits were bound to his body, and when the Warrior summoned forth warriors to his aid the Anka-Ra were brought back from the dead.
- Anka-Ra Burial Site — Five ruins in western Craglorn.
- Buried Sands — A cave in northwestern Craglorn containing Anka-Ra warriors.
- Dragonstar Arena — A group-based arena in Upper Craglorn.
- Hel Ra Citadel — An ancient Yokudan fortress in southwestern Craglorn.
- Ruins of Kardala — An ancient Yokudan tomb in western Lower Craglorn.
- The Seeker's Archive — An ancient library in Craglorn.
- Tombs of the Na-Totambu — A Yokudan burial ground in southern Craglorn containing Anka-Ra warriors.