Online:Anka-Ra Burial Site
The Anka-Ra Burial Sites are five ruins in western Craglorn. They consist of a small, partially-enclosed area with a red beam of light coming from an altar in the center.
Speaking to the nearby Star-Gazer Priest activates a boss fight where players must repel several waves of enemies. Enemies will attempt to reach the center and kill the priest. The event ends if the either the priest is killed or all the enemies.
Survive the event for a treasure chest that will appear near the altar. Also, a "Consectated Aura" near the altar can be activated to receive the Yokudan Might buff for 1 hour, which increases your damage done by 8% while in Craglorn.
- Anka-Ra's Avowal — An Anka-Ra Burial Site in central Craglorn, east of Thunder Falls Camp.
- Anka-Ra's Crucible — An Anka-Ra Burial Site in western Craglorn, southeast of Shada's Tear.
- Anka-Ra's Mettle — An Anka-Ra Burial Site in central Craglorn, south of Rkhardahrk.
- Anka-Ra's Plight — An Anka-Ra Burial Site in western Craglorn, north of Buried Sands.
- Anka-Ra's Vigil — An Anka-Ra Burial Site in central Craglorn, north of Scorpion Ravine.
- Since Update 12, they have been categorized as Group Bosses, with each one having a unique name. Before then, they were listed under Group Events, each as an "Anka-Ra Burial Site". There is also an interior crypt section to some of these locations, guarded by a unique Anka-Ra warrior, such as Tahmin of the Sideways Blade.