Many saints are historical figures who continue to be revered long after death. The Church also venerates Living Saints, individuals who have received a calling to live by the commands of their chosen Divine as an example to others.
The practice of saint-eating was popular in the First Era before it was banned at some point prior to 1E 2877. This involved the disinterring of a saint's body for use as an ingredient in the preparation of food. However, apocryphal accounts suggest the practice did not immediately cease.
List of Saints
- Saint Alessia, Patron Saint of Humanity
- Saint Balyna, Patron Saint of Mara
- Saint Coellicia
- Saint Errandil, Living Saint of Arkay
- Saint Jahn
- Saint Kaladas, Saint of Zenithar
- Saint Olava the Fair, Living Saint of Mara
- Saint Osla, Saint of Sancre Tor:361
- Saint Topal the Pilot, Patron Saint of Leyawiin
- Bretonic Saints — Saints venerated by the Bretons of High Rock.
- Temple Saints — Saints of the Tribunal Temple.
- Sir Ralvas' dialogue in Knights of the Nine
- Carodus Oholin's dialogue in Knights of the Nine
- Guide to Chorrol — Alessia Ottus
- Decentius Opsius' dialogue in Oblivion
- Olava the Fair's dialogue in Oblivion
- The Feast of Saint Coellicia — Arfons Jellicandante, Expert on Nibenese Cuisine
- Epitaph on a tomb in Sancre Tor in Oblivion
- Shezarr and the Divines — Faustillus Junius
- Philius Dormeir's dialogue in ESO
- Synnolian Tunifus' dialogue in Morrowind
- Guide to Cheydinhal — Alessia Ottus
- St. Jahn's Wort in Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Official Game Guide — Peter Olafson