Online:Alik'r Desert Adventurer
|||Alik'r Desert Adventurer|
|Needed for||Hero of the Daggerfall Covenant|
|Furnishing(s)||Standing Ansei Statue (15,000 )|
- Complete 42 quests in Alik'r Desert.
Alik'r Desert Adventurer is awarded for completing 42 quests in Alik'r Desert. This includes both the Alik'r Desert Main Quest as well as any side-quests. It does not include Crafting Writs, Fighters Guild or Mages Guild quests, or pledges for the Undaunted.[verification needed] There are far more than enough quests available to earn this achievement, so it is not necessary to complete every single quest. This achievement will allow you to purchase a Standing Ansei Statue for your house. It costs 15,000 and can be purchased from Lozotusk in Kozanset.
Daggerfall Covenant Story Quests
- Risen From the Depths: Save the Sentinel guards from their honor-bound handicap.
- Rise of the Dead: Investigate reports of the Withered Hand for King Fahara'jad.
- The Impervious Vault: Stop the Withered Hand from raiding the Impervious Vault.
- In Search of the Ash'abah: Look for the Ash'abah in the deserts of Myrkwasa.
- Morwha's Curse: Help the Ash'abah concoct a poison antidote.
- The Initiation: Join the Ash'abah tribe.
- Ash'abah Rising: Meet the Ash'abah at Tu'whacca's Throne.
- Tu'whacca's Breath: Help the Throne Keeper cleanse Tu'whacca's temple.
- A Reckoning with Uwafa: Destroy the defiler of Tu'whacca's sacred grounds.
- The Scholar of Bergama: Seek out a scholar who knows about the Ansei Wards.
- Gone Missing: Investigate the disappearances in Bergama.
- Trouble at Tava's Blessing: Cross the Hollow Wastes and find the Prince.
- Alasan's Plot: Stop a powerful necromancer from becoming a lich.
- Shiri's Research: Follow an apprentice's research across the sands of Tigonus.
- March of the Ra Gada: Follow the trials of the coming of the Ra Gada to Tamriel.
- Trials of the Hero: Learn from the spirits of heroes at HoonDing's Watch.
- The Search for Shiri: Look for the missing apprentice in Satakalaam.
- Imperial Incursion: Rescue hostages from the Imperials in Satakalaam.
- Amputating the Hand: End the threat of the Withered Hand in Alik'r.
- Restoring the Ansei Wards: Restore the Ansei's protection to the consecrated dead of the desert.
- Kingdom in Mourning: Make haste for Bangkorai and rally the defenses of Evermore.
- Alternate Story Pointers
- Word from the Throne: Inform the king that the dead have risen at Tu'whacca's Throne
- A Blessing for the Dead: Bring a Thronekeeper back to Tava's Blessing to help consecrate the dead.
- Tracking the Hand: Search for the Withered Hand at Tava's Blessing.
- Badwater Mine: Rescue a miner's partner from a collapsing mine.
- Lady Laurent's Favor: Help the Lady's butler recover her tools.
- Monkey Magic: Help a monkey to reverse the effects of a potion.
- The Nature of Fate: Help an old Redguard test the winds of fate.
- The Oldest Orc: Break the curse of an Orc imprisoned for ages.
- Past in Ruins: Help find an ancient Yokudan sword.
- Revered Ancestors: Ensure the honored dead remain in the ground.
- Satak was the First Serpent: Try to understand a wanderer's views on creation and rebirth.
- The Search is Over: Bring word to a traveler's wife that he will be home soon.
- Seize the Moment: Help a Baandari trader recover her wares.
- Tharayya's Trail: Trace a Dwemer researcher through the ruins of Alik'r.
- Thwarting the Aldmeri Dominion: Help a treasure hunter prevent a Dominion invasion.
- Trouble at the Rain Catchers: Help cleanse the contaminated Sentinel water supply.
Hollow Wastes Side Quests
- Crawling Chaos: Rescue the missing miners from Kulati Mines.
- Left at the Altar: Try to save a Crown and Forebear marriage.
- Master of Leki's Blade: Investigate the shadow hanging over Leki's Blade.
- Past Due: Chase up an outstanding debt in Kozanset.
- Snakes in the Sands: Save the caravan that was attacked by snakes.
- Trapped in the Bluffs: Rescue the family that became trapped by snakes.
- Undying Loyalty: Help a dog find buried bones.
- Warship Designs: Recover important military plans from the naval shipyards.
- Whose Wedding?: Help the matchmaker at Sep's Spine.
- A Winner for Onwyn: Help save the lizard racing track.
- Feathered Fiends: Resolve the situation between the harpies and the mercenaries in Kozanset.
- Honoring the Dishonored: Consecrate the remains of a Redguard's wife.
- An Ill-Fated Venture: Recover Yokudan relics from an ancient tomb.
- Malignant Militia: Discover why the militia are doing nothing about the bandits.
- The Nature of Fate: Part Two: Help a Redguard spurn the grip of fate.
- The Real Snake: Confront a shady character with proof of his misdeeds.
- Secrets of the Lost City: Help a Redguard historian gain access to lost knowledge of his ancestors.
- Temple's Treasures: Recover the missing relics for the High Temple.