The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
The Withered Hand are a group of necromancers terrorizing the people of the Alik'r Desert. They have stolen the ancient Ansei Wards that protect the Alik'r from necromancy.
- Motalion Necropolis — A large cemetery in the northeast of Alik'r Desert.
- Shore Cave — A small cave in the cliffs on the beach of Sentinel.
- Tu'whacca's Throne — A ruined temple in the central Alik'r Desert, southeast of Sentinel.
- Risen From the Depths: Save the Sentinel guards from their honor-bound handicap.
- Rise of the Dead: Investigate reports of the Withered Hand for King Fahara'jad.
- The Impervious Vault: Stop the Withered Hand from raiding the Impervious Vault.
- Morwha's Curse: Help the Ash'abah concoct a poison antidote.
- Ash'abah Rising: Meet the Ash'abah at Tu'whacca's Throne.
- Tu'whacca's Breath: Help the Throne Keeper cleanse Tu'whacca's temple.
- Alasan's Plot: Stop a powerful necromancer from becoming a lich.
- Amputating the Hand: End the threat of the Withered Hand in Alik'r.
There are three Achievements associated with this faction:
|Uwafa's Ruination||5||Defeat Uwafa and reclaim the Ansei Ward.|
|Alasan's Devastation||5||Defeat Alasan and restore the Ansei Ward.|
|Ash'abah Hero||5||Defeat the Withered Hand and reclaim all the Ansei Wards.|