Online:Zone Guide/Bal Foyen
Bal Foyen, on the southern coast of Morrowind's Inner Sea, was a wild expanse of marshland until recently. Now much of it has been turned over to the Dark Elves' former Argonian slaves, who plant saltrice and herd guar in the former wastes.
Zone Story Quests
Zone Story Quests are the main story arc for the zone. Completing these quests can award you with skill points, experience, gold, and gear.
- If By Sea: Warn Davon's Watch of an impending attack.
- Crossroads: Choose who you will help with the defense of Bal Foyen.
- Breaking the Tide: Defend the docks from the Covenant.
Wayshrines allow free, instantaneous travel between wayshrines that have been discovered and unlocked. You can also travel directly to any unlocked wayshrine from anywhere in the world for a small amount of gold.
- Dhalmora Wayshrine — Located due south of Dhalmora.
- Fort Zeren Wayshrine — Located in the western section of Fort Zeren.
- Foyen Docks Wayshrine — Located to the northwest of the Bal Foyen Dockyards.
Points of Interest
Points of Interest are self-contained stories that explore the lore, characters, and locations within a zone. These can award you with experience, gold, and gear.
- Bal Foyen Dockyards — The docks at the northern end of Bal Foyen.
- Dhalmora — An Argonian town in eastern Bal Foyen.
- Fort Zeren — A fort at the southern end of Bal Foyen.
Striking Locales are places of interest within the world. Discovering all of the Striking Locales in a zone will award that zone's Pathfinder achievement.
- Hidden Dagger Landing Site — A secluded jetty on the northeastern coast of Bal Foyen.
- Plantation Point Overlook — A rocky outcrop above the Dhalmora plantation in Bal Foyen.
Skyshards are scattered throughout the world and can be identified by the bright beam of white light they emanate. Discovering three Skyshards will grant you a skill point, which can be used to unlock or morph new abilities.
- Hidden near the highest hut.
- In the fort, just around the way.
- About to set sail.