Online:Zone Guide/Khenarthi's Roost
This island off the south coast of Elsweyr is named after the Khajiiti goddess of weather and the sky, who is usually represented as a great hawk. She finds many worshipers among the cat-folk's sailors and farmers, especially those who grow moon-sugar cane.
Zone Story Quests
Zone Story Quests are the main story arc for the zone. Completing these quests can award you with skill points, experience, gold, and gear.
- Storm on the Horizon: Go to Khenarthi's Roost to find the Khajiit who saved you.
- Cast Adrift: Search for survivors in the Shattered Shoals.
- Tears of the Two Moons: Investigate restless skeletons and stop a malevolent spirit.
- The Perils of Diplomacy: Uncover a plot to destroy Mistral.
- The Tempest Unleashed: Stop a summoned storm from destroying Mistral.
Wayshrines allow free, instantaneous travel between wayshrines that have been discovered and unlocked. You can also travel directly to any unlocked wayshrine from anywhere in the world for a small amount of gold.
- Khenarthi's Roost Wayshrine — Located southwest of the Temple of the Crescent Moons in southern Khenarthi's Roost.
- Mistral Wayshrine — Located at the western end of Mistral, near the Maormer Embassy.
Points of Interest
Points of Interest are self-contained stories that explore the lore, characters, and locations within a zone. These can award you with experience, gold, and gear.
- Cat's Eye Quay — A dockyard northeast of Mistral.
- Hazak's Hollow — A cave in the northeast of Khenarthi's Roost.
- Eagle's Strand — A ruined fort on the south side of Khenarthi's Roost.
- Laughing Moons Plantation — A farm in the southwest of Khenarthi's Roost.
- Mistral — A port city on Khenarthi's Roost.
- Shattered Shoals — A series of shipwrecks on the western coast of Khenarthi's Roost.
- Speckled Shell Plantation — A farm in the southeast of Khenarthi's Roost.
- Temple of the Mourning Springs — A ruined temple on the eastern side of Khenarthi's Roost.
- Windcatcher Plantation — A farm in the northwest of Khenarthi's Roost.
Striking Locales are places of interest within the world. Discovering all of the Striking Locales in a zone will award that zone's Pathfinder achievement.
- Bolga's Hunting Camp — A small camp along the beach northwestern Khenarthi's Roost.
- Rid-Thar's Solace — A small temple on the northeastern end of Khenarthi's Roost.
- Temple of the Crescent Moons — A temple in southern Khenarthi's Roost.
- Temple of the Dark Moon — A temple in western Khenarthi's Roost.
- Temple of Two-Moons Dance — A temple in southwestern Khenarthi's Roost, just to the east of Shattered Shoals.
Skyshards are scattered throughout the world and can be identified by the bright beam of white light they emanate. Discovering three Skyshards will grant you a skill point, which can be used to unlock or morph new abilities.
|Exposed to sky, surveying the strand.||At the top of a flooded tower in Eagle's Strand.|
|Southern temple's hidden jewel.||On the terrace behind the Temple of the Crescent Moons.|
|Wooden bones, awash in ruin.||In the Shattered Shoals region, west of the Temple of the Dark Moon.|
|Abandoned before mourning.||Southwest of the stairs leading up to the Temple of the Mourning Springs.|
|Sighted by serpents in Mistral.||Western Mistral, behind the Maormer Embassy.|
|Surly root-chewers burrow nearby.||Northwest of Windcatcher Plantation, outside of a kwama-infested cave.|