|Appears in||Elder Scrolls Online|
Svargrim was the High King of Western Skyrim and Jarl of Solitude in the mid-Second Era. He was crowned High King in 2E 561[UOL 1] and was still in power around 2E 582. He was married to Queen Gerhyld, with whom he sired a single daughter, Princess Svana.
Under Svargrim's rule, Western Skyrim was made up of the holds of Haafingar, Falkreath, Whiterun, Hjaalmarch, and Karthald. At some point, Svargrim forced the widower Jakolar out of Solitude, as Jakolar wanted to resurrect his deceased wife through unconventional and seemingly pointless means. As of 2E 582, though Svargrim was growing older, he was still hale and showed no desire to give up the throne.[UOL 1]
- Jakolar's Journal — Jakolar
- Meet the Character - Eerika Skjoralmor
- Meet the Character - Princess Svana
- Guide to Western Skyrim: Haafingar — Imperial Surveyor Buntara Gravius
- West Skyrim Scout Outfit
- Guide to Western Skyrim: Hjaalmarch — Imperial Surveyor Buntara Gravius
- Guide to Western Skyrim: Karthald — Imperial Surveyor Buntara Gravius
Note: the following references are not from official sources. They are included to provide a rounder background to this article, but may not reflect established lore.