|This article could benefit from an image of:
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||38||Cost||3240 Magicka|
Deals damage at a target location instead of around you.
Applies Minor Mangle to enemies, reducing their Max Health.
- Impulse: Release a surge of elemental energy, dealing [4614 / 4665 / 4715 / 4766] Magic Damage to nearby enemies.
- Elemental Ring: Range: 28 meters, Target: Ground.
Release a surge of elemental energy, dealing [4767 / 4818 / 4871 / 4924] Magic Damage to enemies at the target location.
- Pulsar: Release a surge of elemental energy, dealing 4767 Magic Damage to nearby enemies and afflicting them with Minor Mangle, reducing their Max Health by 10% for [30 / 31 / 32 / 33] seconds.
Impulse causes a ring of elemental damage that hits all enemies within range. That damage will be either Flame Damage, Cold Damage, or Shock Damage depending on the type of staff you have equipped. The Pulsar morph reduces your targets' Maximum Health, which prevents them from healing, while Elemental Ring can be cast at a target location.
This spell changes its name and icon depending on the type of staff you have equipped. Specifically, Impulse becomes:
and Elemental Ring becomes:
- Impulse can be cast repeatedly in quick succession, as its casting time is instant. This makes it particularly effective at clearing away any hostiles near the caster.
- Before Update 13, Elemental Ring dealt additional damage over time instead of being cast at a target area.
- The Wild Impulse set from Blackrose Prison will reduce the Magicka cost and add additional damage over time.