Online: Low Slash
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line||One Hand and Shield|
|Line Rank||4||Cost||2970 Stamina|
Increases the damage dealt. Now hits all targets near the initial enemy hit, and snares them.
You gain Minor Heroism, increasing your Ultimate generation.
- Low Slash: Surprise an enemy with a deep lunge, dealing [1801 / 1821 / 1840 / 1861] Physical Damage and afflicting them with Minor Maim, reducing their damage done by 15% for 12 seconds.
- Deep Slash: Area: 6 meters.
Surprise an enemy with a sweeping lunge, dealing [2319 / 2346 / 2371 / 2397] Physical Damage to them and other nearby enemies. You reduce the Movement Speed of all enemies hit by 30% for 4 seconds. Also afflicts all enemies hit with Minor Maim, reducing their damage done by 15% for 12 seconds.
- Heroic Slash: Surprise an enemy with a deep lunge, dealing [1862 / 1881 / 1901 / 1922] Physical Damage and afflicting them with Minor Maim, reducing their damage done by 15% for 12 seconds. You gain Minor Heroism, granting you 1 Ultimate every 1.5 seconds for 12 seconds.
Low Slash deals Physical Damage to an enemy, and reduces their movement speed and damage output. Deep Slash also damages up to two nearby enemies by a lesser amount, also slowing them and reducing their damage dealt. Or you can choose Heroic Slash, which grants you Ultimate.
- Heroic Slash is a recommended morph for the Stoneskin Dragon, War Mage, and Guardian of the Wild builds.
- The Rampaging Slash set from Maelstrom Arena will cause your next Heavy Attack to restore Magicka and Stamina.