Online: Destructive Touch
|Line Rank||14||Cost||2700 Magicka|
Converts the damage over time into a new effect based on your staff type.
Increases the range. Reduces the cost as the ability ranks up.
- Destructive Touch: Devastate an enemy with an enhanced charge from your staff, dealing [1502 / 1518 / 1535 / 1549] Magic Damage and an additional [3004 / 3030 / 3066 / 3092] Magic Damage over 10 seconds.
- Destructive Clench: Range: 15 meters.
Devastate an enemy with an enhanced charge from your staff, dealing 3176 Magic Damage. Flame Clench also knocks the enemy back. Frost Clench also immobilizes the enemy. Shock Clench converts the attack into an area of effect explosion.
- Destructive Reach: Cost: [2700 / 2610 / 2520 / 2430] Magicka, Range: 28 meters.
Devastate an enemy with an enhanced charge from your staff, dealing 3176 Magic Damage and an additional 3102 Magic Damage over 10 seconds.
Destructive Touch deals magic damage and additional damage over time. Depending on the staff element, additional effects are also applied. The name also changes based on the staff:
The Destructive Clench morph adds additional effects, again based on the staff type:
- Flame Clench adds additional damage over time
- Frost Clench increases the duration of the immobilization
- Shock Clench deals splash damage to other nearby enemies
Alternatively, the Destructive Reach morph allows the ability to be used at a greater distance, changing the name to:
- Destructive Clench is a recommended morph for the Deathweaver build.
- The Destructive Impact set from Dragonstar Arena will reduce the Magicka cost and increase the damage dealt.