Online: Grand Healing
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||2||Cost||2808 Magicka|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||8 seconds|
|Range||28 meters||Area||8 meters|
Increases the healing done and duration.
You restore Magicka for each friendly target healed.
- Grand Healing: Summon restoring spirits with your staff, healing you and your allies in the target area for [499 / 501 / 507 / 514] Health and an additional [499 / 501 / 507 / 514] Health every 1 second for 8 seconds.
- Illustrious Healing: Duration: [9 / 10 / 11 / 12] seconds.
Summon restoring spirits with your staff, healing you and your allies in the target area for 776 Health and an additional 776 Health every 1 second for [9 / 10 / 11 / 12] seconds.
- Healing Springs: Summon restoring spirits with your staff, healing you and your allies in the target area for 516 Health and an additional 516 Health every 1 second for 8 seconds. You restore [15 / 20 / 25 / 30] Magicka every time you or an ally is healed.
Grand Healing restores the Health of allies within its radius. Illustrious Healing increases the duration by one second, and also the healing per second by a small amount, while Healing Springs restores your Magicka for each affected ally.
- Healing Springs is a recommended morph for the Elder Dragon, and Eldritch Mender builds.
- The Grand Rejuvenation set from Dragonstar Arena will also restore Magicka and Stamina on the affected targets.