|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||4||Cost||4051 Stamina|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||8 seconds|
|Range||25 meters||Area||5 meters|
Increases the duration and reduces the cost.
Increases the range and radius.
- Volley: Launch a multitude of arrows into the sky to rain down, dealing [924 / 934 / 944 / 954] Physical Damage to enemies in the target area every 0.5 seconds for 8 seconds.
- Endless Hail: Cost: 3511 Stamina, Duration: 10 seconds.
Launch a multitude of arrows into the sky to rain down, dealing [954 / 964 / 975 / 986] Physical Damage to enemies in the target area every 0.5 seconds for 10 seconds.
- Arrow Barrage: Radius: 7 meters, Range: [30 / 31 / 32 / 33] meters.
Launch a multitude of arrows into the sky to rain down, dealing 954 Physical Damage to enemies in the target area every 0.5 seconds for 8 seconds.
Volley deals damage to the target area. This is mostly effective against stationary opponents, or ones who have been stunned, rooted, knocked down, or otherwise immobilized. The Endless Hail morph increases the duration of the effect, while also reducing its casting cost. Or you can benefit from the increased radius and range from Arrow Barrage.
- The area of effect for this ability (especially without Arrow Barrage morph) is somewhat small compared to other similar skills. As such it can be difficult to keep enemies in the radius long enough to do the full potential damage. Definitely best used with immobilizing skills, or in a group where other players will keep them in the affected area.
- Only one Volley per player can be active at a time. Firing a second one will negate the first. Unless your first is very badly placed, it's best to wait until it expires to fire a second Volley to conserve Stamina.
- The Endless Hail morph was added in Update 10, replacing Scorched Earth, which dealt Flame Damage to enemies in the target area.
- Endless Hail is a recommended morph for the Venomous Dragon, Umbral Assassin, Arcane Warrior and Luminous Warrior builds.