The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Belkarth, Crow's Wood, Evermore, Jackdaw Cove, Brass Fortress, Evergloam|
Crows are black birds. Most are aesthetic rather than being true creatures, but there are a few crows existing as actual creatures in the game.
- Court Magister, Bursar of Tributes, Duke of Crows, The Hermit Crow, Knave of Rooks, Knight of Marrow, and Seneschal of Carrion; members of the Blackfeather Court found in Crow's Wood
- Strange Crow, a crow found in Evermore
- Wind, a crow found in Belkarth
- Lady Blightwing, Jongleur of Filches, Squire Peck; members of the Blackfeather Court found in the Brass Fortress.
- The Queen of Chaff, the leader of the Exarchs of Dross
Quests Involving Crows
- A City in Black: Restore morale by bringing back a severed head.
- A Son's Promise: Help a son find his missing father.
- Decree of the Court: Pay a toll of flesh or silver to the Blackfeather Court.
- Leading the Stand: Head into Mournoth to halt the Reachman advance.
- Heart of Evil: Drive the hagraven and her Dark Witnesses out of Mournoth.
- Lost in the Gloam: Assist the Blackfeather Court to reclaim a mysterious key.
- Lost in Translation: Locate the Heart of Transparent Law.
Heart of Evil
- Crow: "You killed her. You freed us. Haha!"
You can speak with them:
- "Freedom. Freedom at last! And Uela dead. Dead!"
- Yes, she is.
- "Sweet relief. No more voices, no more restraint. Bodies and minds together again.
The crows of Jackdaw Cove are in your debt."
- I'm just glad you're free again.
- "Yes, free and feasted! The Hagraven was all skin and bones, but what's there is sweet to eat.
So thank you for saving us, and thank you for supper!"
- I'll leave you to enjoy that then.
Lost in Translation
- Blackfeather Crow: "He doesn't remember! So desperate he was, he leaped at our Mistress' offer!"
- Ritemaster Iachesis: "Speak plainly, crows! Come back here!"