The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- 1 Pre-Launch Articles
- 2 Design Articles
- 3 Update and Development Articles
- 4 Promotions
- 5 Community Events
- 6 Imperial City
- 7 Orsinium
- 8 Thieves Guild
- 9 Dark Brotherhood
- 10 Morrowind
- 11 Horns of the Reach
- 12 Clockwork City
- 13 Summerset
- 14 Murkmire
- 15 Elsweyr
- 16 Wrathstone
- 17 Dragonhold
- 18 Greymoor
- 19 Markarth
- 20 Blackwood
- 21 Waking Flame
- 22 Deadlands
This page serves as an archive of information and images from the official Elder Scrolls Online website.
- Screenshots — A gallery of images pulled from the official ESO website.
- Crown Store Renders — A gallery of images that appear on Crown Store Showcase articles.
- Elder Scrolls Online - Interactive Map of Tamriel — A discontinued map which contained articles relating to the Zones.
- Elder Scrolls Online - Meet the Character — Lore articles about characters which appear leading up to content updates.
- Elder Scrolls Online - Loremaster's Archive — Series where the Loremaster would roleplay as a character and answer questions.
- Introduction to the Lore of The Elder Scrolls Online — Overview of storyline and setting, posted on Facebook
- Elderscrollsonline.com Story Pages
- Story of ESO — Brief overview of the setting of Elder Scrolls Online
- The Alliance War — Description of the PvP system for Elder Scrolls Online
- Aldmeri Dominion
- Daggerfall Covenant
- Ebonheart Pact
- Creating ESO
|12/17/2012||Creating ESO: The Dreugh||Behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the Dreugh for ESO.|
|04/09/2013||Creating ESO: The Ogrim||From concept art to in game model for Ogrims.|
|05/22/2013||Creating ESO: The Wamasu||Concept for the Wamasu and in-game effects.|
|07/03/2013||Creating ESO: The Kwama||Concepts and designs for the Kwama.|
|07/26/2013||Creating ESO: The Scamp||Desiging the Scamp for ESO.|
|08/19/2013||Creating ESO: Flame Atronach||Creating the Fire Atronach for ESO.|
|09/26/2013||Creating ESO: Clannfear||Designing the Clannfear for ESO.|
|10/30/2013||Creating ESO: Werewolf||Concept and design for the Werewolf in ESO.|
|12/04/2013||Creating ESO: Designing Skill Lines||Discussing choices made for the Skill Line progression system in ESO.|
|12/20/2013||Creating ESO: Cyrodiil's Keeps||Article on design choices for the Keeps in Cyrodiil.|
|02/06/2014||The Making of Molag Bal||An article laying out the process of designing Molag Bal and creating the statue bundled with the Physical Imperial Collector's Edition.|
|02/11/2014||Creating ESO: Dark Anchors||Article discussing the design choices for the Dark Anchors encounters.|
|02/26/2014||Creating ESO: Music||Article discussing the creation of music for ESO.|
|03/19/2014||Creating ESO: Crafting Facts||Discussion of the Crafting System in ESO.|
|04/23/2014||Creating ESO: Trials||Article on the introduction of Trials with the Craglorn Update.|
|06/19/2014||Creating ESO: Veteran Dungeons||Designing Veteran Dungeons for ESO.|
|07/22/2014||Creating ESO: Identity and Update 3||Discussing Update 3 and customization in ESO.|
|08/28/2014||Creating ESO: Dragonstar Arena||Article on the introduction and creation of the Dragonstar Arena in ESO.|
|10/27/2015||Creating ESO: Orsinium||Article on designing the zone for the Orsinium expansion.|
|08/05/2015||Creating ESO: Arboretum District||This article talks about the process of developing the Imperial City, with a focus on the Arboretum District.|
|03/02/2016||Creating ESO: Maw of Lorkhaj||Discussing the development of the Maw of Lorkhaj, looking at visuals and mechanics.|
Update and Development Articles
- The Road Ahead
|The Road Ahead|
|02/14/2014||The Road Ahead - February|
|03/14/2014||ESO Road Ahead|
|05/01/2014||The Road Ahead - May 1st|
|06/04/2014||The Road Ahead – June 4th|
|07/08/2014||The Road Ahead – July 8|
|08/20/2014||The Road Ahead - August 20|
|10/16/2014||The Road Ahead - October 16|
|12/04/2014||The Road Ahead - December 4|
|01/12/2016||ESO – The Year Ahead|
|05/29/2020||ESO's Performance Improvements Plan|
Update Guides and Announcements
|09/15/2016||Update 12 Guide: Return to Craglorn||Details changes to Craglorn with Update 12.|
|12/11/2014||Introducing Undaunted Pledges||Details about the Undaunted Pledges|
|11/23/2016||One Tamriel: Companions 'til the End||Describes the then-upcoming changes One Tamriel would make to ESO.|
|4/08/2020||Update on Greymoor from ESO's Game Director||A letter from Matt Firor to the community about progress on Greymoor during the COVID19 pandemic, which gives some insight to how voice lines are recorded.|
Articles detailing promotions such as giveaways.
- Receive an Epic Khajiiti Statue When You Gift Furnishings This Month — July 2019 Crown Store gifting promotion for the Senche-raht Statue, Battle-Bound
- Receive an Adorable Pet When You Gift Crown Store Items in February — February 2019 Crown Store gifting promotion for the Pink Pearl Pig
- Earn a Free Pet When You Gift Crown Store Items in December — December 2018 Crown Store gifting promotion for the Snowcap Fledgling Gryphon
Articles announcing and discussing community events.
- Be the First to Play Elsweyr @ Bethesda Game Days in Boston — An article announcing ESO's presence at the 2019 Bethesda Game Days event
- Experience Every Part of Tamriel During the World Plays ESO Promotion — An article announcing 2021's The World Plays ESO promotion
- The Imperial City Guide: Areas
- The Imperial City is Now Available on PC & Mac!
- The Imperial City Guide: The Basics
- Imperial City Guide: Tel Var Stones
- Imperial City Launch Details
- Thieves Guild: First Look
- Thieves Guild Launch Details & New Video
- Thieves Guild Guide: Areas
- Thieves Guild Guide: The Basics
- Thieves Guild Guide: Systems & Skill Line
- Thieves Guild Deep Dive: Grouping Tool Improvements
- Thieves Guild Deep Dive: Cyrodiil Improvements
- Thieves Guild is Now Available on PC & Mac!
- Dark Brotherhood: First Look
- Dark Brotherhood: Launch Details
- Dark Brotherhood Guide: The Basics
- Dark Brotherhood Guide: Areas
- Dark Brotherhood Deep-Dive: What Veteran Rank Removal Means for your Character
- Dark Brotherhood Guide: Skill Line & Activities
- Dark Brotherhood Deep-Dive: Grouping Tool Improvements
- Dark Brotherhood is Now Available on PC & Mac!
- A Closer Look at the Morrowind Announcement Trailer
- Vvardenfell Flora and Fauna — ESO: Morrowind – Vvardenfell Flora and Fauna
- ESO: Morrowind - Faith in the Shadow of Red Mountain
- ESO: Morrowind – Battlegrounds Basics
- ESO: Morrowind - Vvardenfell Then and Now
- Battlegrounds Feature: 1 – Ald Carac
- Battlegrounds Feature: 2 - Foyada Quarry
- Battlegrounds Feature: 3 – Ularra
- ESO: Morrowind – Introduction to Vvardenfell
- ESO: Morrowind - Introducing the Warden
- Warden Guide: Skill Lines and Abilities
- ESO: Morrowind – Who are the Wardens truly?
- ESO: Morrowind Concept Artist Q&A and Wallpaper
- ESO: Morrowind – Warden Developer Q&A
- ESO: Morrowind – Introducing the Halls of Fabrication
- ESO: Morrowind – Building Upon the Past
- The ESO: Morrowind Adventure Guide
- ESO: Morrowind – Influential Factions of Vvardenfell
- Check out the ESO: Morrowind Soundtrack and Composer Interview
Horns of the Reach
- Horns of the Reach - Falkreath Hold Preview — An introduction to Falkreath Hold
- Horns of the Reach – Bloodroot Forge Preview — An introduction to the Bloodroot Forge
- Horns of the Reach – Battlegrounds Update — Details on the changes to Battlegrounds
- Horns of the Reach – Base Game Update — Information on Update 15
- Clockwork City and Update 16 Preview
- The Clockwork City Adventure Guide
- What is the Clockwork City?
- Clockwork City – Introducing the Asylum Sanctorium
- Clockwork City – Introducing Transmutation
- Clockwork City DLC Game Pack Now Live On PC & Mac!
- Summerset and Update 18 Preview
- Check out Jewelry Crafting With this Preview & Guide
- Boundless Adventure Awaits In Summerset
- Summerset – A Land of Ancient History and Beauty
- Discover the Organizations You'll Encounter in Summerset
- Uncover the Secrets of the Psijic Order
- Master Time with the Psijic Order Skill Line
- Face the Welkynar in Cloudrest, The Elder Scrolls Online’s Newest Trial
- Bringing the mighty gryphon to ESO: Summerset
- Discover the Team and Work Behind the Music & Sounds of Summerset
- Murkmire and Update 20 Preview
- Preview the Mysteries and Dangers of Murkmire
- Fight to Survive Murkmire's Blackrose Prison
- Announcing The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr & the Season of the Dragon
- 5 Can't-Miss Experiences You Can Have Exploring Elsweyr
- Discover Elsweyr & The Khajiit That Live There
- Don't Get Caught! Necromancy In The Elder Scrolls Online
- Face False Gods In Sunspire, Elsweyr's New Trial
- Elsweyr Burns – Dragons In The Elder Scrolls Online
- Look to the Skies – Hunting Dragons in The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr Soundtrack Now Available Online
- Greymoor's Western Skyrim & Blackreach Bring All-New Adventures
- Explore a Skyrim both Familiar & Mysterious in Greymoor
- Dig Up Tamriel's History with the New Antiquities System
- Announcing ESO Russian Language Support with Greymoor Chapter
- Antiquities System: Basics Guide FAQ
- 5 Fun Ways to Prepare for Greymoor
- Confront Skyrim's Dark Heart in the Greymoor Chapter's Gothic Storyline
- Greymoor Launch Date Update from ESO's Game Director — An update on Greymoor's release date from game director Matt Firor
- Sink Your Fangs into Update 26's Vampire Skill Line Re-Vamp!
- Battle a Monstrous Army in Kyne's Aegis, Greymoor's 12-Player Trial
- Getting Started in The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor & Update 26 Now Live on All Platforms
- Discover How the New Greymoor Soundtrack Was Made
- Get a Free Crown Store Bundle from Us!
- Destruction Comes to Tamriel During ESO's 2021 Global Reveal Event! — Information on the Blackwood announcement livestream, held on January 26, 2021 on Twitch.
- Blackwood Preview—The Zone — Information on the zone developed for the Chapter.
- Blackwood Preview—The Mighty Ruinachs — A development article about the Ruinach.
- ESO: Console Enhanced Brings Next-Generation Fidelity & Performance to Tamriel — Performance and graphical enhancements for consoles with Update 30.
- Introducing Endeavors, A New Way to Acquire Crown Crate Items — An article announcing the addition of Endeavors in Update 30.
- Blackwood Preview—Companions System
- Companions System Guide—The Basics
- Blackwood Preview—Oblivion Portals — An overview of Oblivion Portals.
- Build the Perfect Daedric Shrine with These Five Developer Tips — Advice for decorating houses from ESO's level and systems designers.
- Blackwood Preview—Rockgrove Trial — A preview of the new trial.
- Update 30 Preview—New Tutorial — Information on ESO's new tutorial.
- ESO: Console Enhanced, Deadlands Revealed at the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase — A brief synopsis of what was revealed at Bethesda's E3 conference.
- Endeavors Arrive with the New Iron Atronach Crown Crates — An explanation of how to do endeavors and a preview of the Iron Atronach Crown Crates.
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Waking Flame & Update 31 Preview — An introduction to 2021's dungeon DLC pack.
- Waking Flame Preview—The Dread Cellar — A preview of the Dread Cellar.
- Trivium Teams Up with ESO for a Heavy Metal Promotion
- Waking Flame DLC & Update 31 Now Live on PC/Mac
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Deadlands & Update 32 Preview — An introduction to the Q4 DLC pack for 2021 and update 32.