Mages Guild Formal Robes
- This costume replicates the Mages Guild formal robes.
The Mages Guild Formal Robes are part of Mages Guild Pack, which was sold in the Crown Store for 700 . You can also receive this costume through the Level Up Advisor at Level 2, or as a Superior-level reward in Flame Atronach Crown Crates.
- Slot 1: Most of robe and hood
- Slot 2: Robe and hood trim, upper shoes
- Slot 3: Robe laces, glove backs, hood top, skirt trim
Mages Guild Leggings Uniform
- This costume is an example of the Mages Guild uniform with leggings.
Mages Guild Research Robes
- This costume replicates the Mages Guild research robes.
The Mages Guild Research Robes are part of Mages Guild Pack, which was sold in the Crown Store for 700 . The is now available in the Adept Starter Pack alongside the Knight of the Flame costume, Crafty Lerisa's Thief Outfit and White Mane Horse for 1,000 , and is also available as a Superior-level reward in Flame Atronach Crown Crates.
- Slot 1: Blue parts of the robe and hood
- Slot 2: white parts on the robe and hood, soles of the shoes
- Slot 3: Brown parts of the robe, including shoulders, gloves, belt, fringes and shoe fur.
Magnifica's Sundas Wear
- "In Hammerfell, our Crown nobility prefer clothing simple and traditional in cut, but rich and varied in material," says designer Sar'aq of Sentinel. "This ensemble is appropriate for both receiving noble guests and visiting others."
This costume became available in the Crown Store for 700 on May 30, 2019, and has been available ever since.
- Slot 1:
- Slot 2:
- Slot 3:
Majestic "Dune Rider" Ensemble
- Sar'aq has outdone himself with this elegant outfit inspired by the legend of Prince Ahzzad the Dune Rider! Anyone would look princely in this ensemble of midnight linen and leather, accented with shining silver. Exquisite!
- Slot 1: Upper sleeves and front of shirt
- Slot 2: Vest, upper belt, and sash
- Slot 3: Vest trim, lower belt, and pants
(Gloves, boots, straps, and white trim are not dyeable)
- One can sneer at lesser mortals when wearing this exact replica of the regalia of the King of Worms.
The Mannimarco costume is received by in-game mail when a character reaches 100. You originally needed to be Level 50 to equip it.
- Slot 1: Upper torso, gloves, bracers, shoulders, belt buckle, boots
- Slot 2: Sleeves, collar, pants, skirt trim
- Slot 3: Circlet, skirt
(Purple gems on chest, waist, boots, and circlet are not dyeable, circlet may interfere with some hats)
Marshlord Formal Bugshell Robes
- For the Saxhleel who dares to scintillate, the reclusive Jaxa the Hermit presents this season's must-have formal-wear, the multi-layered Marshlord robe set, sewn with the shiny shells of thousands of tiny swamp insects!
An Argonian-style outfit that was previously sold in the Crown Store for 1,000 from May 18, 2017 through (?). It returned from June 7 to June 14, 2021, and was offered at a discounted 800 to ESO Plus Members. It is also available as an Epic-level reward in Xanmeer Crates.
- Slot 1: Most of robe
- Slot 2: Sides of hood, belt and shoulder trim, bracers
- Slot 3: Top of hood, some sash details
(Shoulder fringe, sides and trim of robe, and fur edging on bracers are not dyeable)
Mask of Cheerful Slaughter
- This Sheogorath-approved jester outfit displays the three faces of madness.
The Mask of Cheerful Slaughter is a jester outfit inspired by Sheogorath, with a mask that looks like the door to the Shivering Isles. It was given as a reward for having paid for a subscription for nine months.
Master Field Cartographer
- Whether you're climbing the snowiest peaks in Skyrim or slogging through the soggiest lowlands, these insulated leathers will protect you and your mapmaking supplies from Tamriel's harshest environments.
Merchant Lord's Formal Regalia
- The merchant lords of Abah's Landing wear their most expensive finery to weddings, funerals, executions, and other public events attended by their peers.
- Slot 1: Upper sleeves, inner shirt
- Slot 2: Vest, foreskirt, turban
- Slot 3: Pants, belt, hat feather, vest trim
(Gold trim on robes, vest, gloves, and boots and black gloves and boots are not dyeable)
Moon-Sugar Festival Suit
- "When the Moon-Sugar cane is ripe for harvest, and Jone and Jode are both waning crescents, it's time for the sweetest festival of the year," says designer Samsu the Sleek. "This Festival Suit blends five different silks so you'll look shiny and sharp!"
- Slot 1: Shirt, pants, sandals
- Slot 2: Sash, under-sleeves
- Slot 3: Bracelets
(Gold trim on shirt and sash are not dyeable)
Morthal Jarl Finery
- Let skalds wear silks! The stalwart rulers of Morthal require sturdier materials. These rustic, oiled leathers are lined with the down of waterfowl, providing warmth and comfort befitting royalty even in the damp, cold wetlands of Hjaalmarch.
- Slot 1:
- Slot 2:
- Slot 3:
( are not dyeable)
- "The priests of the Ancestor Moth are devoted to veneration of those who came before us, for the wisdom of the ancestors can sing the future into the present. As such, we alone have the privilege of interpreting the Elder Scrolls." --Sister Terran Arminus
This costume is an Epic-level reward in Wild Hunt Crown Crates.