The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "The dreugh have two distinct morphologies: The Water Dreugh and the Land Dreugh. Dreugh evolve into Land Dreugh at a period in their lifecycle called Karvinasim, where they grow legs and spend about a year on dry land. Dreugh are primarily found in the eastern areas of Tamriel, but can likely also be found anywhere coastal. Land Dreugh can be found as far inland as Cyrodiil.
- Dreugh, according to legend, were once more intelligent and civilized than they are presently. Mankar Camoran's Mythic Dawn Commentaries makes reference to Dreugh-Kings, but protracted conflict with the Dunmer (who harvest the dreugh for their hides and wax) has caused them to devolve further and further. The dreugh were said to worship a creature known as the Ruddy Man, which is believed to be a manifestation of Molag Bal." -Creating ESO: The Dreugh
|Location||Bogmother, Vivec's Antlers, Davon's Watch, Fungal Grotto I, The Matron's Clutch, Dreugh Waters, Dreughside, Rkhardahrk, beneath the eastern bridge in Port Hunding
Northwestern shore of the Gold Coast
Bitter Coast, Dreudurai Glass Mine, Khartag Point,
31364 (The Matron's Clutch)
49116136704 (Red, Fungal Grotto I)
117879(?) (Blue, Fungal Grotto I)
|Carapace, Fish, Raw Leather, Poison Solvents|
Dreugh are large monsters. They are found near coasts on eastern Tamriel, but have been found as far inland as Cyrodiil. They fight using their claws in melee range, but they do emit a form of shock spell at times.
Skills and Abilities
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- A basic melee attack that hits multiple times for minor physical damage.
- Shocking Touch
- A charged melee attack that does moderate physical damage and staggers the player. This attack can be blocked to set the enemy off balance.
- Shocking Rake
- The enemy charges it pincers and swipes the area in front of it. This attack does moderate shock damage over time to all players as indicated by a red cone.
- The Coral Heart: Stop the Covenant from exploiting a powerful artifact.
- Of Faith and Family: Discover what happened to Redoran councilor's exiled son.
- Saving the Relics: Recover some ancient Argonian relics from Bogmother.
- The Dreugh Threat: Render aid to a district under attack.
- They Dragged Him Away: Help find a distraught woman's husband.
- The Sower Reaps: Discover who planted dreugh eggs in Dreughside.
- Blueclaw Matron, the boss of The Matron's Clutch
- Brood Queen, the boss of Dreugh Waters
- Broodbirther, a miniboss of Fungal Grotto I
- Kra'gh the Dreugh King, a boss of Fungal Grotto I
- Old Rust-Eye, a dreugh located in Khartag Point
- Ruddy Broodmother, a Dreugh found in Dreudurai Glass Mine
- Ruella Many-Claws, a Dreugh found at the Abyssal Geyser.
- Zizzikkiz'Tk, a dreugh that can be found in Ilthag's Undertower
- Dead Dreugh, located at Rkhardahrk.
- Dreugh Corpse, found during Bug Off! at Vivec's Antlers.
- Dreugh Warrior, located along the Gold Coast's northwestern shore.
- Tamed Dreugh Worker, found at Vivec's Antlers once the quest is complete.
- Dreugh Hatchling, summoned by Ruella Many-Claws at Abyssal Geysers
|Veteran Dreugh Slayer||10||Defeat 50 Dreugh in Veteran Fungal Grotto I.|