Lore:Saint Felms the Bold
|Saint Felms the Bold|
|Saint Felms the Bold depiction|
Saint Felms the Bold is the Dunmeri patron saint of butchers and fishmongers. A fierce warrior, he slew many Nord invaders and drove them from Morrowind. He could neither read nor write, instead being blessed by receiving inspiration directly from the lips of the Tribunal.
When close to death, Sotha Sil placed Felms's soul into a modified black soul gem which was then brought to the Asylum Sanctorium and installed in a giant factotum body to make him immortal. Unfortunately, the process eventually drove him to madness, which manifested as agitation, a single-minded focus on fighting and conquests, and mood swings including outbursts of disdain, frustration, and anger.
Offerings made to Saint Felms grant one Felm's Glory, giving greater skill in restoring magic. The Ordinators recite a prayer to Saint Felms as they drape the blue prayer stole, or retheles, over their shoulders.
- For game-specific information, see the ESO article.
- Lives of the Saints — Tribunal Temple
- Events of Elder Scrolls Online
- Evaluation of Saint Felms — Alienist Llandras
- The Consolations of Prayer
- A Guide to Liturgical Vestments — High Ordinator Vermethys
- Events of Morrowind