Air Atronachs are a new type of elemental created by the Serpent, who has corrupted and taken control of the Mage's atronach army in Craglorn. They supposedly possess the combined power of a flame, frost and storm atronach. They are found mostly in the eastern half of Lower Craglorn, often accompanied by spellfiends and other atronachs. They can also be found guarding certain Daedric ruins on Vvardenfell.
Skills and Abilities
- Lightning Rod
Quests Involving Air Atronachs
- Elemental Army: Destroy the Serpent's army of atronachs.
- Return to Ash: Enter the Deadlands to rescue a failed invasion force.
- Pledge: City of Ash II: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the City of Ash II.
Veteran City of Ash Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the Veteran City of Ash.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Elinhir Sewerworks — A sewer system that runs beneath Elinhir.
- Balamath — An Ayleid ruin in eastern Craglorn, north of Elinhir containing Blackcaster conjurers.
- City of Ash II — A group dungeon found in Greenshade.
- Craglorn — A region situated in northeastern Hammerfell between Bangkorai and Cyrodiil. (At the Magical Anomalies)
- Ebernanit — A Daedric ruin found in the Ashlands region of Vvardenfell.
- Hel Ra Citadel — An ancient Yokudan fortress in southwestern Craglorn.
- Spellscar — A giant obelisk that crashed to Tamriel, located north of Belkarth.
- Yasammidan — A Daedric ruin dedicated to Mehrunes Dagon found in the West Gash region of Vvardenfell.
Unique Air Atronachs
- Atronach Workers, summoned by the Psijics.
- Parel Nirus, an Air Atronach found in Balamath.
- Ra Kotu, a boss Air Atronach found in Hel Ra Citadel
- The Pyandonean Wind, an Air Atronach located in Sunhold