Morwha, (also called the Teat God and Lady Morwha) is the Yokudan goddess of fertility and love. She is a fundamental deity in the Yokudan pantheon and is the favorite of wife of Tall Papa. Morwha is always portrayed as four-armed, so that she can 'grab more husbands'. Her shrines are the shape of a beehive. She was described by potentate Versidue-Shaie as the lusty fertility goddess of the Yokudans, but not as lusty as Dibella. Her priestesses are known to officiate and marry couples. Sources have conflated Arkay of the divines with Morwha in the past although it’s unknown if this was speaking to a true connection or was simply a scholarly mistake.
Ornate silver teaspoon sets of four are a way of honoring Morwha, one for each of her breasts. There is a Morwha conservatorium in the city of Hegathe. There is one known play involving Morwha, 'Lady Morwha's Latest Marriage'.
- Blessed, Blessed Satakalaam by The Unveiled Azadiyeh, Songbird of Satakalaam — An ode to the Yokudan pantheon
- Plea for Open Eyes by The Unveiled Azadiyeh — A call for a return to the Old Ways
- Varieties of Faith... — Brother Mikhael Karkuxor of the Imperial College
- Crafting Motif 6: Redguard Style — Doctor Alfidia Lupus
- 2920, Sun's Height — Carlovac Townway
- Priestess of Morwha dialogue in ESO
- The Redguard Companion
- Silver "Lady Morwha" Teaspoon Set
- Prince Hulajabad's Double Bosoms