|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- The Dwarven ruins of Mzithumz are well known to house constructs and automatons that are still active and mobile—which makes them far too dangerous to enter as far as the locals are concerned, despite the resale value of Dwarven mechanisms and parts.
|Dres Stalker, Dres Slayers, Dwarven Spheres, Dwarven Spiders
|North of Mournhold|
Mzithumz is a Dwemer ruin in northern Deshaan, north of Mournhold. A simple safebox can be found next to Gidain Hlaalu's cart. A heavy sack can be found behind a bookshelf in the northeastern chamber. Ithis Omalor's Orders can be found in the eastern chamber.
- Mzithumz Objective: Investigate the attack on a Hlaalu caravan.
- The Precursor: Assist an Apostle in reassembling an ancient factotum with pieces from all across Tamriel.
Mzithumz Wayshrine is located near the shore south of the ruin.
- Prior to the introduction of One Tamriel, this area was level 18.
- Speaking to Raynor Vanos reveals he knowing sold something he knew may malfunction, for "field-testing".